What the hell is a "One horse pony?"

You create a mule by breeding what and what?

Breed a horse and a pony is not a mule.

1 Like

Give the brother credit Bo, it was actually a decent joke. :grinning:

True, some a jokes. The biggest jokes we ever got from liberals are president Sleepy Panda Joe, and his side kick Kamaalaa Harris. They will really ■■■■ everything up.

1 Like

And also the president.

1 Like

Not so sure, four years after Obama they all ran so far to the left as to make him look conservative in comparison.

Nah, you got to keep it pure horses. Once you start adding donkey parts to your ponies… well, let’s just say the results are not great.

Actually some of the toughest and best mules in the world come from donkeys bred to Welch Ponies.

They were a staple in mines for centuries because of their short stature, durability, strength, and good natures.

3 Likes

Well to be honest most of my expertise centers around Smuckers Ponies.

1 Like

Can’t help it. My family has had horses and mules for over a century so I grew up with it.

One of the best roping horses I ever had was a Welch Mule out of a small welch mare and a huge Mammoth Jack.

Barely 700lbs and tough as a boot and dream to heel off of.

Not much for tripping big steers but she loved trying.

I had a half reservation mustang for that and he’d throw the big boys all day even though he barely weighed 1050 soaking wet and saddled. :joy: :grin: :joy: All heart and pure meanness make up for low weight.

1 Like

It’s what a brain dead loser says .

What do you have against Irish roots music?

You should check out some of the “Celtic Rock Bands”. Quite a few around Dallas.

Interesting… .

It’s a covfefe riding a mount in Texas where if you fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can’t get fooled again

Umm no, not even close.

1 Like

I guess you have to be a dog-faced pony soldier to understand what that means.

I haven’t seen you criticize Biden on anything…

I see all the cute names you give like Moscow Mitch, but must have missed yours for Biden. Do you have one for him?

1 Like

a young Mr. Ed with laryngitis …

1 Like

Or perhaps ask one… .

Biden has vacant eyes and diminished mental faculties.

He cannot string a coherent sentence together.

It is painful to see him try.

Trump had energy and vision.

Biden is the resurgence of the swamp. We can deal with it.

1 Like

“The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people, probably ended the Second World War”…D.Trump