What the hell is a "One horse pony?"

Biden could spend six months cramming for the APGAR test and still struggle to score a 5.

1 Like

Back in the day, before we got better at genetic engineering, ponies were created by taking several horses, cutting them up, and using the parts to create a new “pony”. Generally this used about 3-4 horses per pony, but sometimes you’d have an odd number of horses and you’d have to create a pony from a single horse. Obviously these “one horse ponies” were inferior and couldn’t do as much as a full pony, and thus the pejorative was born.

1 Like

Biden won’t show up for the debates! Wrong!

Biden won’t be able to string a sentence together! Wrong!

Ya seeing a pattern here?

But go ahead and cling to the basement fantasy for awhile, I guess.

1 Like

Biden should start calling him “crazy Peter ducey” or maybe other Disparaging names. Then constantly call him fake news throughout the administration. Remind you of anyone?

Biden won’t make it to Election Day was a favorite of mine

Now the right is torn between dementia and criminal mastermind.

Looks like tuesdays talking point is dementia.

Tomorrow will certainly bring another spin on the Biden wheel of fortune.

Allan

He’ll be lucky to find the podium on his own on Inauguration Day.

I am sure that he will have to be assisted coming down like trump did on the ramp of the podium at West Point.

Allan

1 Like

Conservatives complaining about Biden misspeaking is peak irony.

1 Like

Sad but true. :persevere:

1 Like

At least Trump new both where he was and where the podium was.

Leather soles on a slick, wet, painted surface, big deal.

1 Like

Even a blind squirrel finds his nuts twice a day…

Why the hell are you STILL obsessing about Trump? He’s done in a few weeks. And why are you trying to shut down any truth about Biden?

3 Likes

So? We’re supposed to let Biden off the hook because some people could not predict the future? Your man is a corrupt idiot. And he proves it every day.

4 Likes

Are you suggesting we should let him off the hook? Yeah, we’ll get right on that.

:laughing:

1 Like

I don’t know about you but since he won I’m willing to give hem all the respect and chances to prove us wrong dem’s gave Trump.

Are you all in?

2 Likes

Nothing becomes of this. It quietly goes away once Biden takes office.

Only of the media helps him. They have way too much integrity to do that. Right?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

Barr is an idipy.

What the ■■■■ are you talking about now, my dear Brother?