What should we do to make elections more believable again?

Look at you doing just what you said the boomers do.

Do you say the same the second amendment? If not than you really don’t care about the constitution. You just care about winning elections.

Your news sources suck if you don’t know the answer. Try googling some stuff. Get the hell off of CNN, Huffpo and Politico. You can’t learn anything if you don’t allow yourself to learn.

If no one checked the machines… how does anyone know if votes were changed?

Me earlier in this very thread

The more people vote the better. The more people own guns the better. The more people exercise their right to free speech the better

Yup, not there yet. But it wouldn’t be a problem if an iron clad secure method could be adopted. I like the registration pin, mail one time use pin, email/text verification idea. But that also depends on a few things going right, and as you mentioned, the technological deficient being left out. There’s the other issue of lack of transparency, paper backups for recount or verification purposes. Online voting, while attractive, leaves a lot to be desired from a trust standpoint and would probably lead to more doubt that the elections are trustworthy.

I like factual news.

Were the protesters aware of that because I see a lot of Trump merch in those pictures and signs about stolen elections.

1 Like

Now show me a post where I have accused anyone of not knowing anything about me and what I do? If you can’t provide even one post than maybe you need to not accuse people of things they have never said.

Really? Where do you go to get it?

That’s the point. Why do the leftist have such a problem with having the machines looked at if there was no cheating.

Trillions of dollars are transferred daily… online…

But votes can’t…

Ok

You like news that confirms your bias.

Cons have charged that those machines are compromised. How does anyone know that if they have not looked at the machines?

So what’s your problem prove them wrong.

But why? Cons made up a problem out of thin air and expects someone to investigate it?

The burden of proof is not on Dominion. It’s on Trump supporters who made the accusation

What we should do is not lie about the election process just because someone lost.

We should neuter dumb people.

And under what circumstance is the voter given that opportunity?

Which has already happened to the tune of 700,000 taxpayer accounts.

Any time they want.