What’s in the border wall bill? No wall, and a huge landmine

such a deal maker how do you live with so much winning

I personally don’t trust this administration without a cap on detentions.

So you have no take on the man you support as President agreeing to these terms? No opinion at all?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1096098622423396353

He seems pretty excited about this bill!

what how can you not trust this administration that has lost thousands of migrant children.

Exactly. No administration should have the power to detain as many people as they want. There must be agreed upon limits.

Oh my GOD!!!

Money to make our treatment of detainees more humane?

The HORROR!!!

That was nancy and she was hands off on the negotiation process along with ALL the house leadership team. and she will abide by what compromise was brokered and pass the bill.

Mitch did the same and the president signs off.

compromise. its pretty easy once the major players with bases to please are on the sidelines.

Allan

I imagine thats the thing that pisses of Trump supporters the most.

Nope.

Both sides caved from the absolute stances they took during the shutdown.

if anything the people at breitbart want to make the treatment more inhumane.

Funny we just had an election and had the opposite result

Allan

1 Like

deportation is a messsy legal process the reason why GITMO is still open is because no one wanted the people being detained.

That is whataboutism. The same thing you are constantly railing against others for around here. And in the future please quote my whole post, or not at all. I do not appreciate the snipping in a means that changes what I’m stating. It is poor form.

To me, that’s still “release” as used in the sound bite “catch and release”.

In my opinion, when there is no space to detain, just send the overflow back summarily. They’ll most likely end up there anyway.

You fix the detention problem by increasing detention facilities, not letting illegals go.

You can’t just dump people in a country, that isn’t how the world works.

to bad Republican only care about building a wall and not about building centers.

No…you fix it by making it more efficient and prioritizing who you go after.

It is utterly foolish and of diminishing value…and in many ways damaging to the economy…to even attempt a 100% roundup of all illegals.

Not just Nancy.

You know that.