What is Propaganda and Why Do Dems Feed Upon It Like Hogs At The Trough?

looks at ceiling tiles HOW did you get that picture?

Ugh now everyone knows we’re posting these from our Gateway 2000 workstations.

I have not said I want the truth suppressed. But Rudy put it succinctly, the “Truth isn’t the Truth”.

I have been long aware that Natalia had a meeting with whats his face before and after.

Maybe they got a thing going on?

Where is your proof she committed any criminal act.

We all know for a fact that meeting with Russians is not evidence of collusion.

Of course thanks again to Donny and Rudy we also know collusion IS NOT A CRIME.

:laughing:

You’re responding to a person from the Left who comes to a Conservative Forum for debate, he is not in any way resistant to other points of view, nor is any Liberal who posts here.

2 Likes

Yep! Deplorable Americans and them darned Rooskies.

I’m kind of guessing Trump-haters will keep regurgitating that crap right through Trump’s second term.

2 Likes

Since when has this been about Rudy? Lets stay on topic.

A thing going on? LOL I cant have an honest conversation with someone who ignores something so obvious, that a 5 yr old could see as conflict of interest.

Liberals are the ones crying Collusion is a crime, and want it investigated. You just dont like where it is currently headed with the oversight committee. Finding out that the DNC paid Fusion to lobby Russians to meet with the Trump team. Now we are finding out that Derepaska is not only working with Mueller, but also owns a Lobbying firm that Veselnitskya and Fusion are a part of? WOW! Put your head in the sand a little bit more. your right! There is no collusion! The only Russians trump met with are ones paid for by the DNC! Thats why Trump Jr will never be indicted, because Mueller knows that Trump would just declassify everything.

They act like Simpson meeting with Veselnitskya before and after the Don Jr meeting is no big deal, especially since its in the Dossier! LOL The DNC literally lobbied Russians to make it look as if Trumps team was colluding with Russians, and the DNC are saying nothing to see here move along! Derepaska owns a lobbying firm that Veselnitskya and Simpson work for! Derepaska is also currently working with Mueller! LOL Trump Jr will never be indicted, because then Trump would declassify everything and make the DNC all look like fools, regardless if he is slapped with Obstruction.

Trump’s ‘‘second term’’ is the 2 years from the coming mid terms till the 2020 general. :grin:

There is virtually no evidence for Pizzagate. None. It is a completely fictional conspiracy made up out of whole cloth. And people like you are responsible for the ■■■■■■ who walked in and shot the place up. The fact that you believe it, support it, and propagate this conspiracy shows exactly why your rambling, disjointed, nonsensical monologues are only to be laughed at and never taken seriously.

1 Like

None whatsoever

Those antlers mean nothing.

What are they supposed to mean?

You really don’t know?

Research it.

Female heads of coven wear them during the blood sacrifice.

Why do you know so much about blood sacrifice?

^ trump voter

No, I really didn’t know. I will have to employ some Google-fu and see what pops up.

When you call it a “coven” does that mean the group is involved in witchcraft, Satanism, both, or something else?

■■■■■■■ looney tunes nutbaggery like this is why we cannot let them win. They believe ANYTHING and it ruins people’s lives.

Vice link about the antler art mural follows. It’s got bad words. Warning.

They want to bring everyone’s quality of life down to their own.

Witchcraft, Wiccan, Satanism, Celtic myth and can be found in myth around the world.

What do you think about the rumors that Trump raped a child?

Because this is an ancient evil and i am an ancient vampire slayer.

Alrighty then…