What if conservative teachers taught Critical Abortion Theory to their students?

it’s not

because they can’t answer the answer doesnt matter

or, you can just assume they dont mind being mangled

yes - we are dealing with that kind of thinking

1 Like

How on earth would you know what they don’t know that they are alive? Have you asked an unborn child?

It amazes me how low some people will go to justify the killing of another.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. A 12 week fetus cannot make decisions. Nor has a 12 week fetus ever had the capability to make decisions.

If you can assume a fetus can have agency over whether of not they should live… then you also concede that we should never create a fetus because we never asked if that fetus wanted to be created. We assumed they did.

Every living thing on earth has a natural instinct to live.

I’m not stating I know… @thinkingman is assuming HE knows.

I’m simply stating that we can’t assume either way. We decided to procreate and we don’t ask the sperm or the egg if they want to join to create life.

I have seen it with my very own eyes.

i know. thats why they need someone to protect them from maniacal leftists.

this is nonsense based on nothing

2 Likes

Before birth? How do you know?

A two month old child can not make decisions so I guess you are fine with killing them also?

you are seriously posing “living things never asked to be alive” to justify killing them just because they cant answer questions?

Assuming just leftists have abortions is childish. You know better.

So we can create a life without consulting the potential unborn life but we can’t abort that potential unborn life because we didn’t ask? We assumed the life wanted to exist… but we can’t assume the life wants to end?

1 Like

Yes they can actually. Plus they are born.

Anything to justify the killing of humans life. The same people who cry over the death of a cow cheer the killing of a child.

1 Like

I has seen it with my own eyes.

How about you 5 month old baby? Or your 3 year old baby?

i didnt assume this.

this is too absurd to address. i get the feeling you’ll just keep filibustering this kind of crap all day

Abortion is murder, It is just the leftist has decided that it is fine and legal to murder a child.

Cows are born too… plus according to @thinkingman you must assume all living things want to live, therefore we should not kill them.

1 Like