What I Believe About Our Response to the Epidemic

The medical community has crushed itself by furloughing employees in anticipation of Coronavirus. We’ve kind of made a mess of things through sheer panic.

1 Like

If somebody tested positive and is “recovering at home”, how is that useful to me? Sounds like every other respiratory virus ever.

I assume I’m exposed. I don’t want to go to the hospital or die. Or the hospital to die.

1 MILLION CASES!!! So what?

No doubt that accounts for some of it, maybe most of it, but who knows?
The important thing is that our so-called President puked out this lying tweet around lunchtime today: Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere. Big progress being made!

So let 'er rip.

Does it not depend on which corona virus numbers?

Recovered numbers? New deaths? Tested?

A study showing herd immunity may come at 10-20% could mean that opening up while protecting the at risk will bring a swift end to this virus.

1 Like

I suppose we can get plenty of illegals to plug the holes from the sick and dead in those plants.
However one plant took another daring approach: Offer a $500 bonus for perfect attendance for the month.

I believe the experts are giving up.

Hazardous duty pay.

The less than 1% dead isn’t going to shut down the plant. Even with 20% symptomatic, we’ll make it. From what I’ve seen, it’s ran through those employees anyway.

1 Like

We have 1.4 million known cases and 33 million filing for unemployment.

At this point, what difference does it make?

None if you tested positive for TDS. :wink:

1 Like

I’m all for looking for more reasons to not open up.

If men ask for hazard pay for typically working in more dangerous conditions, do you think they’d get it?

No. Don’t be silly. Nothing is more dangerous than Kung Flu.

4 Likes

Yeah. You’re coughing and wheezing? Just walk it off.

Do I have TDS?
In my best Nathan Jessup voice, “You’re ■■■■■■■ right I do!”

Fear pay.

2 Likes

I broke the rule. Damn. Apologies.

It’s not a rule, just a request.

Permanent Record.

1 Like