What happens when you reduce police presence?

Nah i think it can be solved by white conservatives repeating the term democratic plantation.

Since hardly anyone says that anymore, we’re doing a lousy job. Sorry to disappoint you, but that phrase ain’t gonna be making a comeback. Try to keep up with the times.

it’s so much fun arguing with conclusive statements that are based on the euphemism of common sense but are nothing more than conclusive statements

Good. This, in my opinion, is part and parcel of the problem. Using any excuse to make contact to demand ID and run it hoping for something bigger. Or trying to evoke a resistance.

Nobody cares if some guy is selling loose cigarettes on a corner.

No, war has rules and these animals who are rioting, looting and committing arson, don’t have any.

And they’re being enabled by spineless politicians and Chief’s of Police.

1 Like

Defunding the police could lead to white flight and a return to urban blight years of 1970s.
Then when people get tired of it, they elect those who are tough on crime.
Then cities become safe again and young liberal college grads want to live in cities again. Then the same young liberal college grads decide it’s a good idea to elect those who want to defund the police and back to urban blight we go.
Then people get tired of it and elect tho… rinse, repeat :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you watch the news?

Does anyone else find it ironic that the people that wanted to fry George Zimmerman are now promoting community policing?

3 Likes

Meanwhile on Lighthead’s streets of Chicago records are being made: https://disrn.com/news/chicago-suffers-deadliest-day-in-60-years-with-18-murders-in-24-hours

Yep criminals love a reduced police presence which is why the rioters are so much for it.

I wonder if there is a correlation between looting and food deserts.

2 Likes

Common sense.

As long as they keep that ■■■■ in yankee land and pervifornia, I’m cool

The best thing Libs could do to help the black community is to stop helping the black community.

3 Likes

7 years ago camden new jersey disbanded its police.
they made all current cops reapply for their jobs
since then violent crime is down over 40%

Cool, now liberals are on board for union busting, you realize that’s what happened right? They fired all the unionized cops, tore up their contracts and hired twice as many cops with the money.

Unions don’t always work. Policing is one area.

Teaching should be the next area.

Sure, not really the democrats party line though now is it?

No and the stance should be more nuanced

Curious as to what makes unions bad for police and teachers but not for everywhere else. Care to elaborate?