What does the NFL know that your state, Biden and Fauci don't?

Your childish attempt at a personal attack because you don’t like a post is quite amusing…Especially considering how you continually claim to be above such antics.
:man_facepalming:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Guess what. Everybody already knows your opinion of me. They don’t need to be hit over the head with it 1000 times unless your goal is to bore everyone to death. So let’s try this shall we?

What does masking have to do with revenue? How will a fully vacinated person wearing a mask reduce the NFL money? This is a bizarre theory. Please connect the dots.

Thanks in advance.

Agreed. There are better arguments to be made against Biden and Fauci than using the NFL as a gold standard for anything on the medical front.

Then maybe you’re in the wrong thread? In case you have forgotten.

What does masking have to do with revenue? How will a fully vacinated person wearing a mask reduce the NFL money? This is a bizarre theory. Please connect the dots.

:relaxed:

They aren’t any more knowledgeable. The NFL could care less about the safety of anyone and are throwing caution to the wind

1 Like

Yes. Duh.

No you are not. Duh.

You made it up. There is very little risk or data to support that masking after vaccination is necessary. Fauci and Biden are blowing smoke. You need to open your eyes. Unquestioned compliance makes you a subject. Not a citizen.

2 Likes

I agree. Fauci and Biden also realize that masking after vaccination serves no real purpose. If they didn’t, they would provide the data to back it up. Zero people have been sent to the hospital because they came in contact with a fully vacinated person. The NFL knows this, you know this, so does Fauci and Slo Joe.

Your love affair with forcing other people to mask is dying like a beached whale. But the good news is, you may continue to mask until you are no longer afraid. If that ever happens.

2 Likes

Plagues don’t care that you hate a little maskne.

Nah. It’s about money and getting people back in the stands, so the NFL can hoover money from their wallets. If you’ve been to an NFL game this is obvious.

1 Like

Well for one thing, the NFL knows who is fully vaccinated when they put people together. My state does not

This is true.

Plus no one’s telling the fully vaccinated to wait until Jul 4.

Once my family is fully vaccinated (and my wife’s parents) we will be gathering together without masks…no worries.

1 Like

I loved when they were first pitching resuming stadium games by dousing their patrons in disinfectant during the games with remote controlled drones. I’m sure nothing bad would have come from that.

I don’t see any disparity between what the NFL is doing and what Fauci has said.

“If you are vaccinated, and you are with someone who’s vaccinated, the things that you can do are much, much more liberal in the sense of pulling back on stringent public health measures, versus when you’re out in society,” Fauci said

1 Like

The OPer is comparing a group where everyone is known to be vaccinated with a vaccinated person out with other people who might not be vaccinated.

1 Like

You don’t know? Wow it is sometimes really amazing how non-informed some are.

Not really. What’s amazing is that for some it’s by choice.

Nah. You know absolutely nothing. You simply made this up. If you have something other than your imagination, lets see it.

Neither do you.

No he isn’t Please don’t speak for the Oper. The Oper is right here. No need for lame assed assumptions. K?