What does the NFL know that your state, Biden and Fauci don't?

The NFL is ending it’s mask mandate for fully vacinated people. It’s obvious as to why. There is no data to support any serious risk of fully vacinated people spreading or getting Covid. Yet Biden and Fauci would ignore this fact and have vaccinated people masking until the 4th of July or longer. Why is your government still so clueless?

NFL Waives Mask Requirement for ‘Fully Vaccinated’ Attendees at the Draft (breitbart.com)

3 Likes

It’s about control and power.

We are going to have to Take our freedoms (Fweedoms for kamala) back because the dems aren’t going to be willing to give it back.

2 Likes

Did you happen to notice the NFL is hedging its bets by only allowing 10 unmasked fully vaccinated people in a room? Whereas masked unvaccinated room limit is 20?

So my guess is they don’t know much more than the experts.

1 Like

They know they need to get the money pump going again. That’s what they know.

2 Likes

Yessir.

I rather enjoy the OPer thinking a league that willingly risked its players to head trauma for years without telling them how bad it was would not take the same risk right now if it thought it could get good PR out of it.

3 Likes

I did. Did you happen to notice that Biden and Fauci want zero un masked fully vacinated people in the same room.

My question stands. What does the NFL know that Fauci doesn’t?

1 Like

Read my response to @PeterGriffin above and ask yourself why you believe that the NFL gives a ■■■■ about the safety of the people in its draft rooms.

3 Likes

Are you sure? Maybe the NFL is not as evil as you say? Maybe they simply have not seen any data to support Fauci? Is that possible?

Am I sure that the NFL cares more about money than safety?

Absolutely I am sure of that. The evidence is incontrovertible.

Are you sure? Infecting people with Covid will increase revenue? Please elaborate.

100%. There’s no doubt where their concern lies.

1 Like

What does masking have to do with revenue? How will a fully vacinated person wearing a mask reduce the NFL money? This is a bizarre theory. Please connect the dots.

This is not a concussion thread please stay on topic. If you have a good argument for the topic. lets hear it.

What does masking have to do with revenue? How will a fully vacinated person wearing a mask reduce the NFL money? This is a bizarre theory. Please connect the dots.

The league’s long documented past of putting money over safety is absolutely relevent when discussing motive

2 Likes

Everything about the NFL is money, image, and PR.

So if it’s a better show for them to have people unmasked, of course they’ll have people unmasked.

Your hypothesis that “the NFL knows more than Fauci” is laughable because there are several other more plausible explanations for why they would do this than they have more expert knowledge.

1 Like

We know about their history. I’m not asking about their history. I’m asking this simple question. . I would appreciate an actual reply. Can you manage that?

You got one. You aren’t required to like it

2 Likes

Who said this is better and will make them more cash? Where did you come up with this cockamamie conspiracy theory? I mean dayum, that’s one hell of a reach. If people see masks, they won’t watch games? That is a bizarre theory. Nobody has ever said this. Why would you think such a weird thing?

The NFL doesn’t know anything. Some owners are great at PR [Kraft, Rooney], some are not [Snyder, the younger Khan].

This is the kind of decision that comes out of a committee of billionaires, some of them quite dim. It shows no awareness of viral science, and quite a bit about how municipality-draining vulture capitalists see their talent and audience pools.

1 Like

I’ll take that as you got nuttin. You did not offer at all, to connect the dots as I asked. Why are you demeaning yourself to claim you did? The reply you claim to have made is nowhere to be found. Please have a little self respect when posting. Every body here can read. Reply to the question or move on. Dignity dude.