What did Rep Omar and Tlaib do to get so much hate?

Doesn’t she call everyone racist because she wants open borders?

Trump speaks hatefully about our country and americans every day.

3 Likes

See this is different because Donald loves America and he’s merely bemoaning what evil libs have done to the country he loves.

I don’t know, it’s what I’ve heard. Many, many people have said.

Let’s say you go to a pizza party where everyone brings a homemade pizza. Jake, who happens to be Jewish, makes a pizza, but instead of pizza sauce he smears it with mud. Mike, who happens to be Muslim, says “Hey, this pizza that Jake made has mud all over it!”. So then everyone dog piles on Mike for being anti-Semitic. That’s pretty much what’s happening here.

3 Likes

Trump never speaks against America.
What do you think MAGA stands for and why does he want borders closed?
As opposed to Democrats who say America is rotten from it’s founding etc.

Which makes him a terrible potus.

To terrible voters…yeah…that’s a given.

1 Like

Show us the actual quotes from these members of Congress where they said “America stinks.” What you posted here is right-wing propaganda that puts words in their mouths.

Dumb memes are fun though :frowning:

But psychology teaches us that people will remember that these women all said “America stinks” long aster they have forgotten that the source was compeletly non-credible.

You can’t fix what’s wrong if you never talk about it.

Trump speaks against Americans and American companies all the freaking time. Who do you think make up our country.

1. Outspoken females.
  2. One of them said some negative things about Israel.
  3. They have said some very very mean and very very unfair things about our poor POTUS.
  4. They provide a useful political target for Trumpists, particularly when it comes to exploiting unproven allegations for the sake of bias confirmation. (This is a big one)
  5. LIBS!!!
1 Like

■■■■■■■■■
He regularly rails against american cities, american leaders, american institutions, the american fed., american education, american press.
he rails against america daily.
To say otherwise if ■■■■■■■ idiotic.

1 Like

Nah. Their association with Miftah is enough for me. Blood libel and all.

Miftah and blood libel. ■■■■ them jews!

Didn’t Tlaib turn down an authorization to visit her grandmother on humanitarian grounds because she wanted to play victim?

2 Likes

We’ll put you down for #2 then.

I think their actions regarding being sponsored by that group proves #2 quite well.