Well it does seem democrat party is for sale

I’ll vote for whoever wins the nomination.

Of course.

As would you, if the situation was reversed.

He convinced me. I’m going full hardcore maga

2 Likes

Really?

Lets see. in 2000 I voted for Pat Buchanan, in 2012 I voted for Johnson and in 92 I voted for Ross Perot.

You lost.

Your track record isn’t very good, is it? And if HIllary had won, I’d bet you’d vote for anyone running against her.

Not if republicans nominated Romney…

Well you can feel self righteous all you like. I’m not throwing my vote away.

Of course…some will do what their masters tell em.

Yes, it certainly seems like a shame when a political party is controlled by wealthy coastal elitists.

Yes, that it does indeed seem.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hows that working out for ya?

1 Like

Ross Perot bought his way onto the stage in 1992, and in doing so paved the way for Bill Clinton.

That’s not a vote someone who wants to come off as pure would be hanging his hat on.

1 Like

But surely the masters weren’t telling some to vote for Perot!

Well, where do you live?

You don’t have to answer - but think about it. Do you live somewhere that your vote matters?

In 2016, I wrote in Bernie Sanders for President. I lived in California at the time, and had the luxury of not having to vote for Hillary Clinton.

In 2008, I didn’t vote at all. I was 600 miles from my polling place on E-day, working on a state senate election. But I lived in New York, so it didn’t matter.

In 2004, my vote mattered. I lived in Florida at the time.

My vote (sorta) matters now, for the first time since 2004. So I don’t have the luxury of being able to vote third party, or just stay home.

Come to think of it, I don’t think I voted in 2012 either.

I was, again, working on a campaign that didn’t include me in the district - and I just dont think I had any time. But again, I was in California.

It’s perfectly ok when you’re talking about the Koch brothers and Republicans. When it’s Soros and Democrats, suddenly it’s pearl clutching time.

It seems…

How many delegates does he have at the moment?

@Jezcoe how many candidates for the Democrat presidential nominee have more delegates than Bloomberg currently?