Welcome To The Bear Market!

Volatility index at 110%
UNITY
LOL
Suckers
No more mean tweets though :crazy_face:

4 Likes

–Feb 25th, 2020

Didn’t expect it to happen so damn soon though. What a crap show of demented clowns. :rofl:

4 Likes

this evidently is what democrats want. because it was obvious Biden would cause it

2 Likes

4 Likes

On one hand it sucks. Every one of my stocks are down. WAY down. On the other hand I’m going to buy more of the same ones to lower my dollar cost average and use covered calls to make at least something. Meanwhile, looking for some good dividend stocks to get into cheap, or REITS. It will eventually go back up, probably not under the idiot in chief we currently have, but it will.

biden-sad-frown

4 Likes

i think he thinks he’s doing a good job

1 Like

He is. For them and their goals.

2 Likes

Luckily I sold a $11 put on $SOXL for July 1st. Needed to as I sold a $19.5 put a few weeks ago and now it’s severely in the money. Now it’s hedged if I get assigned both. $RCL I won’t even talk about :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, this is the first time the US has ever had a bear market. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

The market goes in cycles - it’s just the nature of the market. But this thread shows exactly why it is important to have a good financial advisor. During the bear markets, you need someone who can talk you down from the ledges so you’re not trading on emotion. Hell, even as a CPA I have a financial advisor so I can make sure I’m looking at things objectively.

And, to be honest, I’d say the same thing when we go into back into a bull market.

About time someone piped up with it.
LOL
You just knew it was coming both the reply here and the reckless J’Biden policies.
Well, if I were a betting man I’d say next up will be the talk of stagflation and a wretched recession. Folks are buying fuel on credit and traveling. Come time to pay down the debt there’s going to be some serious sphincter squeezing going on. :crazy_face:

Quick, libs! Grab an extra water bucket! :rofl:

1 Like

When was the last time with 3.6% UE?

Dow is down 240 so far today. Good chance today’s closing might be below 29,000?
UNITY!
No more mean tweets.

3 Likes

Biden = war and poverty. Trump = Peace and Prosperity. And we all know Brandon did not get 81 million votes, so the dem machine stole our peace and prosperity.

2 Likes

I’m never going to retire.

biden ws dumb ass

2 Likes

I just got back from the grocery. Empty aisles where the chicken should be. Rising prices. Worst since Jimmy Carter.
I think the stock market is just reflecting the economy.
Biden may actually be the worst President ever.

2 Likes