Welcome our newest moderator

They couldn’t have chosen better. Now I have fresh incentive not to misbehave! :innocent:

1 Like

Welcome. Though it feels odd saying that since I think you’ve been posting longer than I have, lol.

A week?

You don’t have that much self-control.

:sunglasses:

I am completely unfamiliar with this person. What’s the backstory on her?

Well, that’s a strike against her. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome aboard Medicswife.

Hope you aren’t the same uber partisan poster of said name I remember from the old board?

Either way welcome aboard!

I am the nicest poster on this board you wont have any problems with me

Everyone stand back . . .

Lightening could strike any moment

1 Like

I’ll admit I am a jerk, but so are many of the people I respond to, just treat us equally Medicswife!

3 Likes

Well that’s a lie, and you know it.

Welcome :slight_smile:

Uhm. You do understand that this is a political forum. Right? And everyone here has chosen a side. Yes?

Cynic. 90 percent of liberal forums will boot conservatives off for expressing their views. Even twitter has targeted conservatives, Hannity allows everyone a voice as long as they are not attacking fellow board members. Search the web. Good luck finding a more fair forum than this one.

BTW You’re not a Jerk. Sometimes you can be a little overly hostile, but that makes you no different than 75 percent of our members.

I never lie

If he claims to be a jerk who I’m I to disagree with him. :wink:

1 Like

No! I did not know that, really?

:laughing:

What I was conveying was a concern that the new moderator would not moderate with the same partisan bias they exhibited in their posting on the old board.

Sorry I did not spell it out better previously so that you would have understood it.

But whether they do or not I was still welcoming them aboard.

:hugs:

Thanks for this big welcome! I constantly learn from this site whether it’s an alternate view or sarcastic comeback. I joined when Romney was running (2008 Obama voter)–as I was switching sides. Early on I found threads about grief and support; the kindness towards anonymous posters kept me here. Plus Snow and GW swore it’s relatively painless!

You should check out some of the conservative forums where even the mods will attack liberal posters.

2 Likes

There’s no question why you aren’t though…amirite? :sunglasses:

…and you obviously don’t need any help with that…amirite? :sunglasses: