Welcome our newest Moderator SixFoot

I agree. He is a perfect Mod for this site…

3 Likes

All hail king @SixFoot

(Comgratulations!)

2 Likes

It’s a conspiracy, folks!

:rofl:

awe cmon

it cant be like 2016 all over again

Is this some kind of sick joke?

1 Like

Look at it this way libs…he now has to be somewhat civilized.

Don’t think for one moment that’s not eating at him.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

For those that are complaining. Keep in mind if we didn’t have people using fake accounts and IP’s…or having multiple accounts there wouldn’t be a need for him.

Consider this his profile.

5 Likes

I’m struggling to understand why this would be so important at a tiny anonymous internet forum.

2 Likes

We have election coming up soon. Like every other elections this forum gets flooded with new/retread/fake account members.

4 Likes

OH that photo of him…that’s his good side. :wink:

2 Likes

I feel like people didn’t read this part of @GWH’s message.

3 Likes

Ok, but so what?

BTW, this place hasn’t really been “flooded” with new members in any of the last few elections.

French braiding your hair yourself is a really, really difficult task. :thinking:

He’ll be more like Talk2Bill than a mod. More administrative stuff than assistant prinicple kind of work, if you know what I mean.

Yeah I’m gonna trust orange man bad meme man to figure out who is what and posting from where…good luck with that idea

5 Likes

If only you saw his prowess in Mathmatics and Computing. I imagine he’s quite good with finance, too. Wasn’t he a major contributor to the site until 2014? I remember seeing his name in the purple font that denotes “forum contributor.” I also remember seeing some messages in the Hannity Hangout (I did some digging) that showed how he helped revamp the sight.

I’m bored. I’m finally up for talking with people. Anyone care for a chat, about various abstract topics, perhaps?

I’m thrilled to know that the smartest people in room are now our mods.

1 Like

I had a problem yesterday I couldn’t fix.

Looks like we all agree, good choice.

3 Likes