Welcome New Members!

Welcome to the Hannity forums. We are glad you are here and hope you enjoy yourself. There are a lot of wonderful people with big hearts here. There are also plenty of forums to dip your internet forum toes in.

Whether you are a new member, or a member who doesn’t post often, introduce yourself, by creating a thread in this forum.

Please make sure to go to the Site Feedback and Questions forum. You will find the forum rules there, along with a question and answer thread. If you have any questions about the rules and how the board operates, please post your questions in that forum.

In the bottom right corner of each post, is the multi-quote icon. This will allow you to quote several people at once in your reply post.

In the bottom left corner of each post, is the ‘report a post’ feature, which is denoted by the black triangle icon. That feature is for reporting any post that one believes might be in violation of the Terms of Service.

The staff and members are here to help you find your way around the forums. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am a Christian Conservative and I am here to help support our President Donald Trump, defend Christian values and discuss the political reaffirmation of those values. Our Nation and the whole World are facing issues that will soon redefine all of our interaction, belief and the way that we live. May the LORD’s Favor, Blessing and protection be upon our Nation and the entire World through this pandemic!

1 Like

Welcome too Hannity.

As an evangelical (Calvinist) I suggest you double up on girding your full armour.

In this place you are going to need it. But you are not alone.

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! God bless.

My feet are shod with the preparation of the Gospel, my loins are girded with the belt of Truth, I have my Breastplate of Righteousness which even though it has chinks in it, those chinks are made whole by the Grace of GOD, my shield of Faith, my helmet of Salvation and the Sword of Truth that is the Word of GOD. Having the full armor of GOD to stand in that evil day, having done all, to stand. I speak with no authority but as a voice in the wilderness called to a purpose to help re-establish Judeo Christian values within our troubled Nation. Our Nation stands on the edge of a knife blade; on one side we are Mystery Babylon the fallen, on the other we are the two Wings of a Great Eagle that help the Woman fly to the place prepared for her.

2 Likes

My name is Edward Spacer. I am DEGOP-Ed2.0 I used to be DEGOP-Ed. I was first here the end of 2002 beginning of 2003. Things have changed and boy are we living in two different realities.

One of the items that we are provided dead optics for is the presidency. Little known fact DJT signed a classified EO on January 21 2021 that dissolved the USA CORP and cancelled the organic act of 1871. That’s why DC is closed. There’s no federal governance there.

Number two another classified EO he signed the INSURRECTION act-.

I have alot to talk about with alot of evidence behind it…

Let me say this much.
Roe vs Wade was a distraction
On june 29th the SCOTUS threw out the 2020 results
DJT is the actual sitting president

Welcome back.