Wayne LaPierre is on the hook to pay 4.5 mil to NRA- another Tish James production

I personally donated $600 and some bazillion dolars and have so many nra stickers on my car you may as well say i drive a Sticker.

This is devastating news.

I remember where i was when i found out.

2 Likes

I’m interested in the NRA in so much as it used to be a decent organization. Parts of it still are.

Wayne was part of the reason I grew to dislike the overall organization, so this ruling is good news to me. The man was slime. He made NRA endorsements blatantly for sale. If you donated enough, it didn’t matter if you were a gun banning liberal, the NRA would give you an endorsement.

Maybe the NRA can start to clean itself up and get back to its business now that the salesman has left the building.

3 Likes

If LaPierre embezzled or otherwise took membership revenue, ■■■■ him he should pay up,
“Trish” James is a C word.

3 Likes

“Tish”…not Letitia. They must be good friends?

1 Like

Her goal was to get rid of the NRA along with LaPierre but a judge cut that back.

3 Likes

La Pierre has been ■■■■■■■ the NRA for years. Now it’s his turn to be on the bottom.

1 Like

Some interesting reading here. Wayne can afford the fine.

More looting of the looters.

I never could keep up with the Cardassians… :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like the OP’s pet name for the NY Turd DA that is trying to destroy Trump. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What a weird and creepy thing to do, giving pet names to people one doesn’t even know. :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl:

You guys are so weird.

“Tish” is a diminutive of Letitica. It’s the name she goes by - just like how Raphael Cruz goes by “Ted” and Robert Dole goes by “Bob.”

1 Like

No. That one is not like the others.

1 Like

Well, he takes the “Ted” from his middle name Edward, just like James Quayle got “Dan” from his middle name.

Same general idea.

1 Like

Anybody who takes Ted from Edward is a yankee moron.

1 Like

In any case, this Tushi chick sure is popular with the nobodies. Talk about manufactured. :rofl:

2 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

Just a bunch of leftist morons attempting to puff up an idiot to fulfill their wet dreams about taking down trump.

Remember, it was prophesied years ago that “strong black women will take down trump”.

Here’s one of many, many articles on the subject.

https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/black-women-are-going-after-trump-and-theyre-winning/

2 Likes

If the trend holds true, we’ll soon find out about some grift she’s got going.

3 Likes

James is the NY state AG not a DA but I get your point.
She’s an elected official by the dumbasses of NY.
New Yorkers must have been enthralled with her “get Trump” campaign promise.
And to think, they could have voted for Zeldin, NY state wouldn’t be a “sanctuary” ■■■■ hole, Bragg would’ve been fired and criminals would be getting thrown in prison instead of terrorizing the NY citizenry.
Embrace the suck dumbasses.

2 Likes