WATCH: Trump Campaign Rips ‘Nancy Antoinette’ and Her $24K Fridge Packed with Premium Ice Cream

Originally published at: WATCH: Trump Campaign Rips ‘Nancy Antoinette’ and Her $24K Fridge Packed with Premium Ice Cream | Sean Hannity

The Trump campaign unloaded on Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a new video advertisement released Tuesday; blasting the top Democrats’ tone-deaf response to the Coronavirus crisis that has impacted all Americans.

“Americans are losing their jobs since the virus rocked the economy. Nancy Pelosi blocks funding for people to keep getting paychecks. But she’s got a $24K fridge full of ice cream, so she’s cool,” posted the campaign.

Americans are losing their jobs since the virus rocked the economy.

Nancy Pelosi blocks funding for people to keep getting paychecks.

But she’s got a $24K fridge full of ice cream, so she’s cool.

“𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎.”
– 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 pic.twitter.com/6KDurMFJDD

— Brad Parscale – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@parscale) April 20, 2020

Pelosi bragged about her private stash of upscale ice cream on late-night television this week; showing off her stockpile of sweets as Americans wait in line at food banks across the country.

“Other people in our families go for other flavors, but we have some chocolate right here,” said Pelosi. “We have chocolate candy.”

Pelosi made similar comments moments later.

“We’re coping pretty well. I have my grandchildren from New York. They have to get up at 5 o’clock in the morning to do their classwork… It is a a wonderful opportunity for them that I wish all children would have,” said Pelosi from her kitchen.

Nancy Pelosi: Quarantining is "a wonderful opportunity for them that I wish all children would have"https://t.co/upiSWCBokW pic.twitter.com/titMWq1U1u

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 14, 2020

Watch Pelosi’s shocking comments above.