Watch LIVE: Stop The Steal Protest in Atlanta, GA- LIVE COVERAGE

2 more weeks. Just wait for it.

1 Like

The GOP is utterly screwed. Trump and his base will keep it off balance for 4 years, and then (assuming he’s not too low energy by then) Trump will upend the primary. Cowards like Cruz and Lady G will happily enable it.

1 Like

Touch up your hair dye and stand by, they are finding some amazing things.

1 Like

No one is going to forget, the frauds, ever.

The swamp is dark and deep and they control minds and censor truth. No one ever understood Orwell, “1984”. totalitarians are not going to continue.

1 Like

When you find 80,000 votes in one area, for Biden, with nothing voted down the ticket and every circle filled out by the Same pen and 100s of whistleblowers coming forward and YOU (whoever) still defending this? Do you sleep with CNN under your pillow?

1 Like

most people refer to them as “The Trumps” but you do you.

where? not a single one of these claims has been sustained in court. not one.

China
Venezuela
Soros
Commies
FAKE NEWS
RINO
CNN

Safety of Mediocrity…follow the fake news. Cheer the looting and murder. Allow election fraud…The new Venezuela!

1 Like

Just Audit the vote

No other choice.

I live in GA, and the only “whistleblower” I’ve seen is this Sydney Powell character claiming she’s got a hose full of evidence that she is supposedly going to reveal and some time or another - no one really knows when.

The one in GA has already been audited. We’ve already been over this.

Well, we do have the loser of an election refusing to recognize the fact that his opponent won. I guess we’re already Venezuela.

Stand back and stand by
With your shoe polish hair dye

3 Likes

Just trying to understand how when a Republican, Trump-supporting State Attorney General, who openly mourns his defeat, affirms his state’s vote, is disbelieved?

No. And you will see the evidence. It’s all over for commie-Soros-globalist nonsense. It’s evil and anti-America,

Ever actually read 1984? So many here talk about it, but when I reference it sometimes nobody seems to know what I’m talking about.

Did the Ministry of Truth teach you that?

When will we see evidence?