Watch China Basic Economics

It’s not an unsupported opinion, it’s an objective opinion. You know, like most opinions. Especially the ones you agree with.

It’s incredible that this forum has blown the lid off China’s WW3 battle plan from a couple of charts.

1 Like

True on all accounts. Though normally the person
whose opinions I agree with isnt insisting that their opinion is an indisputable fact

1 Like

You can’t distinguish between unsupported opinion and fact apparently.

Nothing about your opinion is factual. You have a belief that you’ve been utterly incapable of proving in any meaningful way. It’s kind of sad actually

Only to those who refuse to objectively look at the facts and timeline.

You live in a self induced delusional state.

No to anyone dealing with reality. It is simply delusional to claim that its a fact China purposely exported a virus that killed over 170,000 people worldwide. Yet there isnt a single declaration of war or even any sanctions for their treachery nor are any credible intelligence citing it as a possibility. It’s literally nothing but emotional claptrap

If it were a bio weapon produced in a lab there would be.

The facts you continue to ignore and fabricate.

As it is many nations are now looking at sanctions and reparations for their losses.

You have no facts proving that any such thing happened. There’s only baseless accusations that it happened

I’ve never asserted it and have consistently put it down when others raise it but then I’m sure you know that as well.

You asked why no declaration of war and I explained it in very elementary terms for you.

I can’t make it much clearer or simpler.

If, if, if. Not exactly proof

No but you did assert it’s a fact China purposely exported the virus despite not having anything other than feelings that it happened

There is no proof, it was your premise ie declaration of war.

I have stated since day one there’s zero evidence of any engineering, only that it escaped accidentally from the Wuhan CDCC lab to which all evidence supports.

Are you completely lost or just back to attempting to assign things to me we both never said again?

Disingenuous, duplicitous, as usual.

Except all of the evidence, their actions, and the timeline but you know that.

All the evidence you keep failing to provide? Wow,.just wow
xMejtFXIBl6ulagSd2

Provided repeatedly and rejected because you hate Trump.

You do realize we can all see it don’t you?

That word doesn’t mean what you seem to think it does because I have yet to see you provide that proof even once much less “repeatably”

Yes you have, but you simply reject it.

I could win this case in court in five minutes and I’m not a lawyer. It’s a textbook prima facie case.