Washington Drops Redskins Nickname

Who’s upset? You’re the only one who has mentioned that. You must be the one who’s upset.

Who’s upset? We’re trying to help.

1 Like

I’m not, I honestly am not attached to a nickname. Its just that. Its easily fixable. Jazz moved from Utah to New Orleans and changed their name. No one gave a ■■■■■

I see a lot of new name suggestions based on supposed ownership “caving” to pressure.

“Slugs”
“Farrakahns”
“Chickenhawks”
“Malcom X’s”

Help who?

The world. If we can get this name right, the world will be a much better place.

1 Like

Help the owner choose a new name. There is nothing wrong with cowardice and spinelessness if that’s what he’s into.

Or maybe after years of Native Americans pressuring him to do so because it is a slight on NAs, he decided that its the right time to make a name change.

I’m sure the owner doesn’t need an anonymous poster’s “suggestions”, considering that part of the business model is to sell merchandise.

As I said, I bet if he named the team the “Washington Trumps”, some of you Trump supporters would be scooping up new merch left and right.

Uh yes

1 Like

It wasn’t Indians pressuring. It was white libs.

It is indeed rather odd.

Is it really that big of a deal?

That’s offensive to gingers. lol

3 Likes

And Indians, they have been for years

Mascot:

2 Likes

That’s not true. White liberals have been hollering for years to change the name.
Polls have shown that the Indians don’t object to it. That’s the reason nothing’s been done about it.

That’s false.

New poll finds 9 in 10 Native Americans aren’t offended by Redskins name

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

Not far fetched.

Baseball used to have the Washington Senators.

No. White libs on their behalf.

Oh shut up. Reality is for grownups. :sunglasses: