Washing my hands of Trump

She’s funny, that’s for sure.

Why do you act like people from Central America haven’t been trying to go the asylum route since before Trump became President, under Republican and Democratic Presidents?

Guess what? At no time were they “all let in”.

Obama was just as tough and thorough with these caravans as you perceive Trump to be.

At no time has there been a push for “complete open borders”. The big push by Obama was with the Dreamers…a subset of illegals which SHOULD be treated differently because for the vast majority of them, America is the only country they’ve ever known, and they’ve become productive and well-behaved.

You’d make better decisions if you stopped buying into the political talking points that crop up at election time.

5 Likes

Russia. 10 collusions

That’s obviously your hope.
See the big picture, politics should never be about a person but about the plan and policy on the agenda.
This observer is convinced that America is MORE Respected and Feared Now than it has been for A Very Long Time.

I’m sure a keen observer would have data points that support this perception of respect.

I find this newfound perspective by some that politics should never be about the person illuminating. It says much about those who utter it.

Some folks were able to observe how the last President was treated as a person and are able to see the intersection between those mouthing this new sentiment and their treatment of the person that was the last President.

I submit this newfound view is valuable because the person being currently referenced is indefensible.

1 Like

Illegal immigration is falling. Illagel border crossings are at a 40 year low.

Why do you want someone who is focusing on the worng part of the problem? if you want fewer illegals, work on those that overstay their visas that is how most of them get here. Like Milania.

Visa stays are a different problem, and apparently now about equal with illegal border crossings. Yes, that needs to be worked on, too.

If they are equal, surely they too are a national emergency. What will trump do?

1 Like

If he wants to strengthen our border, I would support that. If he wants to hire more agents to enforce Visa overstays, I will support that.
Do both.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article216432920.html

And then what? Cortez? Pft!

Feared? Perhaps, in the way that you would fear a low IQ sociopath cradling a shotgun. Respected? Observer, please.

Run Forrest run

i agree.