Was the $20 Million GoFundMe for Trump's wall a scam?

Window dressing, nothing more

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BrianKolfage/status/1133066765364277248

Because everyone knows cartel people won’t walk a few extra feet and go around the 2000 foot fence.

2 Likes

Sweet. Half a mile for $6 million. That means the original GoFundMe should put up a stout mile and a half of barrier. That’ll keep em out.

Unfortunately for them, there is very little private land on the border and even less landowners who are going to allow it built on their land. After a few years, when maintenance is needed, who is going to pay for maintenance? The landowner will be responsible unless some contractual relationship with this group is entered. Even then, the group might not be around then…

1 Like

uh. can’t you just walk around it?

You all should be thinking of it this way… he built half a mile with 6 million…on private land. Trumps wall costs a billion per mile.

So…why is nobody upset by that?

he learned his trade from Glenn Beck

they will discuss that at the crowdfunded retreat in the maldives

its mexicos money anyway so why should we care

True.

Keep in mind, this area is less than a 1000 feet from I-10 and UT El Paso is about 2000 feet from where they are building this section… Hardly typical of the distance es they will have to manage as they move further out. As with all construction, proximity to established services has a big impact on cost.

The yellow area is where they are building this wall section…

Giant waste of money

1 Like

And you have people arguing vehemently for it as if Trump’s Folly means something. When it doesn’t.

People argue for stupid things…never gonna stop that

I think these Go Fund Me guys (Kolfage, Kolbach, Bannon) realized that this was getting out of hand, and that they had to quickly throw something together to show they weren’t crooks.

So they got a Trump-loving private citizen to allow them to build a useless, small section overnight. Now, let’s see what their next move will be.

2 Likes

You buying the story?

If you measure the 115 acre site where they are building this section, the MOST they would be able to build is about 2,100 feet…

The next parcel is owned by Jobe Concrete with 757 feet of border then the next two parcels are owned by the Catholic Diocese of Las Cruces…

1 Like

No. Not buying. I think they built less than a 1/2 mile of fence that is unconnected to anything, so it is not useful. Now, I thought this was to placate the GoFundMe donors who were getting antsy, but other posters think it’s more sinister than that.

You know the Catholics are not buying in.

1 Like

Did they build it?