WARREN UNHINGED: Sen. Warren Accuses Outgoing DHS Secretary of ‘Locking Little Children in Cages’

Originally published at: WARREN UNHINGED: Sen. Warren Accuses Outgoing DHS Secretary of ‘Locking Little Children in Cages’ | Sean Hannity

Firebrand Senator and potential 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren slammed outgoing DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen Sunday evening; viciously accusing the former Trump aide of “locking little children in cages.”

SecNielsen separated mamas from their babies and locked little children in cages. I’m not sorry to see her go. I only wish she’d been fired long ago, before she ever had a chance to resign,” tweeted Warren.

.@SecNielsen separated mamas from their babies and locked little children in cages.

I’m not sorry to see her go. I only wish she’d been fired long ago, before she ever had a chance to resign.

— Elizabeth Warren (@SenWarren) April 8, 2019

Secretary Nielsen confirmed she would be resigning from her position at the Department of Homeland Security Sunday evening; saying she has “agreed to stay on as Secretary through Wednesday, April 10th to assist with an orderly transition.”