WARREN QUITS 2020: ‘Our Work Continues, The Fight Goes On, Big Dreams Never Die’

Originally published at: WARREN QUITS 2020: ‘Our Work Continues, The Fight Goes On, Big Dreams Never Die’ | Sean Hannity

Sen. Elizabeth Warren officially ended her 2020 race for the White House Thursday afternoon; telling staffers and top advisors that “the fight goes on” to take down President Trump this November.

“I want to start with the news. I want all of you to hear it first, and I want you to hear it straight from me: Today, I’m suspending our campaign for president,” said Warren.

“I know that when we set out, this was not what you ever wanted to hear. It is not the call I ever wanted to make. But I refuse to let disappointment blind me — or you — to what we’ve accomplished. We didn’t reach our goal, but what we have done together — what you have done — has made a lasting difference. It’s not the scale of the difference we wanted to make, but it matters — and the changes will have ripples for years to come,” she added.

“Our work continues, the fight goes on, and big dreams never die,” Warren told her staff.

Read her full statement here.