WARREN ON SANDERS: ‘I Thought a Woman Could Win’ in 2020, ‘He Disagreed’

Originally published at: WARREN ON SANDERS: ‘I Thought a Woman Could Win’ in 2020, ‘He Disagreed’ | Sean Hannity

The far-left civil war continued to play-out in the Democratic Primary Tuesday, with Elizabeth Warren claiming Bernie Sanders said a woman couldn’t win the White House in 2020.

“Bernie and I met for more than two hours in December 2018 to discuss the 2020 election, our past work together and our shared goals; beating Donald Trump, taking back our government from the wealthy and well-connected, and building an economy that works for everyone,” said Warren’s statement according to her Communications Director.

In response to a great deal of questions we’ve had today, below is a statement from Elizabeth Warren: pic.twitter.com/PdBCHJQCJE

— Kristen Orthman (@KristenOrthman) January 14, 2020

“Among the topics that came up was what would happen if the Democrats nominated a female candidate. I thought a woman could win; he disagreed. I have no interest in discussing this private meeting any further because Bernie and I have far more in common than our difference on punditry,” she added.