WARREN in NH: ‘Abortion Rights are Human Rights, Abortion Rights are Economic Rights’

Originally published at: WARREN in NH: ‘Abortion Rights are Human Rights, Abortion Rights are Economic Rights’ | Sean Hannity

Fading presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren weighed-in Sunday on the country’s ongoing discussion regarding abortion; calling the procedure a fundamental “human and economic right.”

“Abortion rights are human rights. Abortion rights are economic rights. And I will never stop fighting to defend those rights,” posted Warren on social media.

Abortion rights are human rights.
Abortion rights are economic rights.
And I will never stop fighting to defend those rights.

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) February 9, 2020

The Senator is trying to regain momentum after six women abruptly quit her campaign in Nevada; accusing her team of fostering a “toxic work environment.”

“I believe these women… I apologize personally that they had a bad experience on the campaign,” said Warren.

Sen. @ewarren blames America’s “legacy” of “racism and oppression” for her campaign staff creating a “toxic work environment” for their minority staff pic.twitter.com/yf29uW10l7

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 7, 2020

“I’m very aware that racism and oppression in this country have left a long legacy, it creates the kind of toxicity where power structures, people take advantage of other people, it’s something for which we have to be constantly vigilant,” she added.

Watch Warren’s comments above.