WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 1)

Been getting back into looking at this…kind of had my pride hurt since I was so far off. Apparently the Russians aren’t ten foot tell.

But anyway good news is it seems Russians…or more precisely Putin is in conundrum, supply chain is being attacked…thus stalling Russian advances and forcing em into defensive position from what I’m reading as I’m trying to filter out propaganda.

I also think we need to start thinking about selling certain arms to Taiwan.

3 Likes

Yes Russia is in a pickle. Ukraine is pushing into Kherson and if Kherson falls Ukrainian forces are only 60 miles from the Crimean border. So the Russians are having to pull forces from the Donbas to shore up defenses in the South. That makes them weaker on the Eastern front. But if the don’t do that then the South is exposed to a Ukrainian offensive.

This is all while Ukraine continues to amass a greater amount of Western high precision armaments and bring new fresh soldiers to the front while Russian troops are exhausted and demoralized.

Or the western media is ignoring the truths that even Zelensky is admitting:

. . . “Yet we are unable to break the Russian army’s advantage in artillery and manpower, and this is very much felt in the fighting, especially in Donbass. Peski, Avdeevka, other directions … It’s just hell there. It cannot even be described in words,” the Ukrainian president added.

I don’t know where the ukranian tanks are, but i found some nice pics of your buddy vlads tanks for you

2 Likes

Yes, the slow-motion CGI video of the bullet at the beginning is really amazing. It captures the video-game feel of so much of the reporting from Ukraine.

The Ukrainian military video of alleged Russian tanks is less amazing. According to the narrator, “They claim they destroyed nine Russian tanks.” I see no markings on the tanks to identify them as Russian. There is no context about when or where the video was taken. It could be a video of a training exercise, or the video may have nothing to do with the war in Ukraine.

The channel makes no secret of apparent close ties to western governments:

Meanwhile Amnesty International recently condemned the Ukrainian military’s use of human shields. Will Warthog Productions show videos of that?

lol… dude, you’re funny. your love affair with vlad is getting embarrassing

More “awesome” video from Ukrainian armed forces . . .

Will they get an Oscar for special effects? Or will they get Cuomo’s International Emmy award for communications and leadership?

oh look, you finally realized your dream. russian tanks have entered kyiv

1 Like

…and 2 goats
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

more of those russian tanks

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2022-04-01/ukraine-says-it-destroyed-russian-tanks-near-kyiv-video

“Allies”

1 Like

And slowly the narrative changes

Russian economic health turns out to be a myth

He thought he would win before the sanctions took effect. It wasn’t a terrible gamble especially since he wasn’t gambling with his money or life….

Well if the Oligarch’s loose too much he might have put his life on line.

They are pretty co dependent but may be.

It just keeps getting weirder-er
and weirder-er

funnier too

team vlad is doing great!

2 Likes

Yes, more of the same stuff. The official narrative has been that the Russian economy has been weeks away from a collapse since the beginning of the sanctions. Here are two examples from March:

New talking points are coming. It looks like western media are suddenly discovering that the Ukrainian government is extremely corrupt and inept.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1555701550319898625

The problem for Washington is that Ukraine is rapidly losing the war, and the collapse is likely to occur before the November election. Washington either needs to find some way to delay the collapse until after the election or else blame the collapse on Zelensky.

thats some seriously funny ■■■■■ keep cheering for vlad though, he loves the acolades

Yes, mind-reading is an interesting hobby. Analysts who claim to know Putin’s inner thoughts frequently end up projecting their own fears and thoughts. Their statements end up being more revealing about plans and fears in Washington than in Moscow.

The reality is that the NATO sanctions war is accelerating inflation and rapidly pushing western economies into recession. This was not the plan; NATO should have won the war months ago. Western governments seem to be incapable of admitting that the self-imposed sanctions are killing their own economies.