WAR in Ukraine, Putin approves initiation of special military operation (Part 1)

Again- it ain’t Brandon you gotta worry about- look to your own party.

"The trio of far-right lawmakers have criticised US support for Ukraine, and last month were among 17 House members to vote against providing aid to Ukraine and banning oil imports from Russia.

In March, a leaked clip showed the scandal-plagued Mr Cawthorn calling Volodymyr Zelensky a “thug” and the Ukraine government “incredibly evil”.

The clip was widely aired in Russian state media as part of its propaganda war, and despite a GOP backlash Ms Greene offered her support to the North Carolina Congressman.

who said he’s my boy? i’ve never been a fan of either paul. i respect the philosophy behind a “neutral” foriegn policy, but the mechanics suck and the danger is astronomical

he never said he believed him. thats a leftist myth

no, it is brandon, he’s the one imposing them… or not really imposing much. 3 people in congress ain’t ■■■■ and can’t do ■■■■

1 Like

Q. How did you bring up the issue of election meddling? Did you ask him a question?
The President. He just—every time he sees me, he says, “I didn’t do that.” And I believe—
I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says, “I didn’t do that.” I think
he’s very insulted by it, if you want to know the truth.

Everyone of course knows that Trump’s own words are leftist spin.

:rofl::rofl:

That freakin’ ass clown you progs put in the White House is going to put troops in this thing, watch.

Dumbass.

1 Like

he didn’t say he believed him, he said he believed that putin believed it. big difference. your leftist mythos, is fantasy land crap

There are reports that Poland is preparing to move troops into Lviv and other areas of western Ukraine. The reports appear to be coming from Russia, and Poland is denying the reports.

Things could get very crazy very quickly.

Reports from 2014 suggested that Putin offered to partition Ukraine with Poland. A large portion of western Ukraine was part of Poland between the two world wars.

So…how did Rand Paul vote on the Lend Lease bill?

417-10
100-0

Nah. If it was a repub, Rand would be squarely behind it.

And had Biden refused all aid, Rand would attack him for that.

Nonsense. He has made it perfectly clear, on multiple occasions that he won’t.

They aren’t going either, are they. You post that like it means something.

I generally don’t advocate for citizens having their right to vote removed. I may have to rethink my policy.

2 Likes

The right to choose who you vote for sadly comes with the potential to choose foolishly, rather than wisely. :disappointed:

I wouldn’t go that far, but I was disappointed that Lavrov’s call for a dialogue with the US apparently went unheeded.

That was a change from right before the start of the war, when Putin rejected a French-brokered Putin/Biden summit and imho we were foolish to ignore that change.

We can’t let the brutality of what Russia has done blind us to the fact they will still need a face saving way to back down.

It’s not real. He doesn’t want a dialogue, the garbage peace talks prove that.

Doesn’t matter. You don’t reject such opportunities anyway. At worst all that happens is time is wasted.

And that’s peace talks with Ukraine. This was wanting to speak with the US.

US could have checked the sincerity in one simple way. “We will talk, but first there must be an immediate cease fire”.

So just for show is somehow better than nothing at all? Strange

Yes for show is better than nothing at all.

And again…test his sincerity. No talks without an immediate and complete cease fire.