Walter "Joe" Biden is doing a bang out job

Good grief did you hear Walter “Joe” Biden’s speech to the Coast Guard? And all the other crazy ■■■■ he has been sayin and doin since moving to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, Dysfunctional Community (DC)

Snowflake, Walter Biden is just another radical leftist who thinks winning an election gives him the right to do things.

Biden called the Coast Guard a “dull class” and quoted Mao… I am sure the Panda Lovers gave him a standing ovation in Beijing. Maybe they will give Hunter another job.

1 Like

God bless em… Lets build another one…

Anita Dunn apparently admired Mao as well. Peas of a pod.

Do you have a link or a quote?

Edit: disregard, I found it… and I don’t quite understand what you’re frothing about.

Can you point me to the Mao quote?

Now you see why there was no link in the original post.

4 Likes

Lol. He called the class a “dull class”. It was a joke.

I guess you don’t understand biden humor anymore than I could understand trump humor.

Allan

3 Likes

Wait, reading through I saw the word “the” several times! It’s well known that Mao used the Chinese version of that word many times.

“You are a quiet — you’re a really dull class. (Laughter.)”

At least the cadets found it funny.

All this from a guy with dementia.

Hard to believe.

Allan

2 Likes

The comparison speaks for itself.

https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/1395104791093776387?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1395104791093776387|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fmedia%2Fvideo-comparing-bidens-botched-joke-to-coast-guard-cadets-to-reagans-solid-delivery-goes-viral

1 Like

Sure it was. Like telling the reporter to step in front of the car.

5 Likes

After 4 years of parsing everything that came out of Trumps mouth, y’all sure are sticklers when it comes to Biden’s statements.

1 Like

How hard is it for the OP to post links?

I was agreeing with him. Jbiden needs to stop trying to be cute.

1 Like

For the record, Trump shouldn’t try to be funny either. Ever.

Took me all of two seconds to find.

So it shouldn’t have been that hard for the OP. Thanks.

It appears that unlike when Trump spoke everything Biden says must be taken literally.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the catchphrase to rationalise a Trump comment “he was joking”?

1 Like

After 4 years of being sticklers when it came to Trump’s statements, y’all sure parse everything that comes out of Biden’s mouth.

4 Likes

It looks like it’s time for Biden’s first impeachment.

1 Like