Wait, did Mike Lee really ask this?

I had to run out to the mall, which was surprisingly empty, so I missed a lot of the hearing. I found this gem on Twitter and was wondering if Sen. Mike Lee actually asked this question and what the hell did he mean. Anyone hear him ask this question/

https://twitter.com/milbank/status/1204833236297428994

2 Likes

Dude is a genius.

1 Like

It’d be more clever if “the lack of evidence of corruption against Obama means he is corrupt” hadn’t been a thing for eight years.

5 Likes

All things are relative. He lives in Utah where he might actually be considered as such

1 Like

Who are you quoting?

Rightwing talking point for 8 years

5 Likes

Sadly, here in my lovely state, far too many of my fellow Utahns do think exactly that. Although, there has been a growing anti-Lee movement lately, so maybe there’s hope.

1 Like

I lived in Utah for 10 years and will be there this weekend visiting family. Absolutely beautiful part of the country.

1 Like

Lol, every time I read Lee’s quote I hear the “looney tunes” music.

Tha-tha-tha-that’s all folks!

2 Likes

Daffy Duck logic for sure

1 Like

Are you not familiar with what Quotation Marks mean?

That’s cool. What part of Utah did you live in? I’m in good ol’ Waste (West) Valley.

Before too much gets said again Utah, the high tech start-up area around Provo has a large number of smart and talented people.

I moved around for work but Heber, Park City and SLC. All 3 being vastly different from each other

Yeah I was being facetious.

Yeeeeeeep. These Republican Geriatrics are losing it. Kennedy just said pretty much the same thing after claiming reading the report was like dropping acid.

2 Likes

That explains some of the GOP statements, someone spiked their punchbowl

1 Like

And? There is no flaw in what I said

Mike Lee on the other hand…

2 Likes

Your post had absolutely nothing to do with a question I asked of another poster.

Stay in your lane dude.