VP Debate 10/7/2020

What we learned:

-Harris refused to answer if a Biden Administration would pack the Supreme Court with liberal judges.

-Harris & Joe support tax payer abortion.

-Harris & Joe support full term abortion.

-Joe Biden is a Catholic FOR the killing of the unborn.

-Harris & Joe are soft on China:

*China controls ports in almost every major country in the world.

*China has a monopoly on most key ingredients in medicine.

*China unleashed the virus on the world.

*China has been stealing our intellectual property for decades.

*China forces sterilization & abortion on women.

*China persecutes people of faith.

*China abuses animals.

*China is buying up our media.

*Hunter Biden closed a 1.5 Billion deal with China thanks to his dad’s connections.

*China has “re-education” camps aka concentration camps for a minority Muslim group there.

*China shut down internal flights and kept international flights open when Covid broke out in China.

*China is responsible for the vast majority of our world’s air pollution.

*China is responsible for the vast majority of plastic in our world’s oceans.

-Harris & Biden have said they will end Trump tax cuts so that’s a tax increase for the Middle Class.

-President Trump never said that neo-nazi’s were “fine people” in Charlottesville - that is a lie. In the same speech President Trump went on to condemn the white Supremacists, the KKK & neo-Nazi’s.

-Harris said she wouldn’t ban fracking when Biden has promised to ban fracking.

-Harris’s own words on fracking: “There’s no question I’m in favor of banning fracking. And starting — and starting with what we can do on day one around public lands.”

-Biden called President Trump’s banning of flights from China in January “xenophobic.”

-Hillary Clinton told Biden to refuse to concede if he loses.

Like the prediction that Biden won’t make any debates.

1 Like

I think my prediction largely held true here.

I know this was posted before the “fly” event, which makes this post all the more amazing! Well done my friend!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Politics in the next 4 Years

I give credit to my wife for that statement…and yes, it is ironically funny.

She is a smart woman! Ironic double-entendres are always awesome!

I made that prediction?

I don’t think they are saying that. Just saying that yours (like others) is a very common one.

Unlikely to make it to the inauguration.

So if you reverse ObamaCare but leave pre-existing condition protections you haven’t reversed ObamaCare.

Ya, that sounds about right.

(Although the Administration is arguing in court to end protections for pre-existing conditions, but that is another thread.)
.WW, PSHS

He will if he wins. The stress will come later. Joe is a #2, not a #1.

I’m not debating whether the prediction has merit, just saying it’s a popular one.

1 Like

If he’s indicted before inauguration day, it will be difficult for him to to complete two years evennif he wins.

He’s not going to be indicted for anything. That’s nonsense.

1 Like

Thanks for expressing your opinion. I am interested in what you think. We’ll see how it plays out.

By the way, Harris lied about Lincoln and the SCOTUS.

I heard that Harris had over 2 extra minutes speaking last night. One section she was allowed to go uninterrupted for almost three.

You heard incorrectly.

Have you seen the remix?