VP Candidate. My money's on Gov half-Whitmer

Quite the contrary; it is the acolytes who have swallowed hook, line and sinker the absolute nonsense that Biden does not have the mental wherewithal to fulfill the duties of president of the USA.

he is “forward so looking to debate”

1 Like

I doubt Joe is doing the picking. Just saying.

Actually…it’s what I’ve been telling Hannity Land long before any other source ever mentioned it. Isn’t that cool? Now I’m telling you…Biden will not debate Trump and there will be excuse, after excuse, after excuse. My bet is that somehow the handlers will relate it to COVID. What do you think will be the bull feces reason? :sunglasses:

It has been peddled by some that H Clinton will be the Democrat nominee in 2020.

Biden has committed to participating in the debates. It is a nonsense the assertion that Biden will not participate in the debates.

The handlers don’t dare allow Biden to debate. They will delay any announcement as long as possible of course.

1 Like

Its become obvious to me that Biden’s appearances, even interviews are being piped in. Someone is typing answers into his teleprompter and he’s reading them. It became obvious when he off the cuff answered that he was “forward so looking to debate”.

2 Likes

This is what happens when Biden goes off of their script.

…“come on man”. :sunglasses:

i fully expect the prediction to be 1/2 right. there will be a claim of covid exposure. they will tell us he’s negative, but out of an abundance of caution he’s quarantining. they will remote the debate so his handlers can type the answers into his prompter.

That’s not baaa, baaa, baaad…and his sheople would swallow and completely justify that.

Actually, to be fair, he asked if he was a “Joanie”.

1 Like

I doubt trump will attend the debates, he’s not in good shape.

https://twitter.com/ellenkurz/status/1292209980536492033?s=21

Sounds like a pizza bet? You in? I believe Trump will be there and will put my money where my mouth is…how about you?

On second thought…I’ll be putting my mouth…where your money is? Lez do it. :sunglasses:

Didn’t we already have a friendly wager? The loser doesn’t post for a week?

I think if Biden chooses Whitmer, it’ll hurt him in regards to Michigan. She’s put a bad taste in the mouths of more than conservatives here.

Nice try. I’m very consistent with my bets…and it’s a pizza. It’s done very quickly and is actually enjoyable for both. You in?

I don’t like pizza. Let’s do a week off and I’m in…deal?

1 Like

Or, walking into a legitmacy-of-results trap. Michigan is one of Barr-Meadows-Miller’s ‘roadmap’ states.

Now back to the real world: Biden has committed to the debates.

Tell that to Hillary and her media friends who broke down and blubbered like babies. :joy:

One of my most treasured T.V. moments.