Voter fraud charges filed against GOP Rep. Steve Watkins

there hasnt been any found yet

:joy:

stick to the topic tm

This right here. This man is an example of what happens to your brain when all you feed it is CEC propaganda.

2 Likes

So what dem fraud are you talking about?

Allan

where did i mention any dem fraud?

classic deflections

I would make a point, since people are saying the DA politicized this.

The DA did Republicans a FAVOR by making this announcement PRIOR to the Republican primary.

Republicans still have a chance now to jettison Watkins in the primary and try to defend the seat from the Democrat.

A political move would have been to wait to see if Watkins was renominated, THEN file an indictment, knowing a weakened Watkins would make it easier for Democrats to pick up this seat.

If there was any politics involved at all, it was clearly in favor of the Republican Party.

Most likely, politics was not a factor at all. But definitely not politics in favor of Democrats.

3 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

In the past I have heard that here should be harsh punishments for voter fraud, typically from conservatives.

Do you feel this guy should be punished harshly? What should be the penalty for defiling the integrity of our election?

1 Like

The punishment he is facing, three charges being felonies, appears to be just to me.

Ironically, if convicted, he loses the right to vote.

If he’s guilty, he can go to jail. Good riddance.

see! i beat myself to it

Trump should pardon him then make him part of his campaign team.

There is a problem with that statement.

Watkins is facing State charges. Trump can’t do jack ■■■■■ :smile:

Me too!