Volker resigns from State Department

Splash…

2 Likes

Donald Trump keeping his promise to “drain the swamp”!

Go Go Donald!
Woo Hoo!

ASU’s newspaper at that. Wait until Teen Vogue gets their teeth into this, that’s not even sarcasm.

2 Likes

Who knew that Teen Vogue would become a magazine doing good journalism? ]

It is nuts.

1 Like

So am I right in thinking now that Volker has resigned from his special envoy role that he is free to talk about what he knows.

I am not 100% clear on what comes under presidential privilege.

The biggest thing is now they have no way to retaliate against him for talking.

Don’t discount Donald Trump labeling Volker as a spy/traitor.

An unpaid volunteer resigned his position. Earth Shattering!

Former CIA, former foreign service special envoy to Ukraine juuuuuust happens to leave the day he gets notification to appear before congress. Nope nothing there at all. It must really hurt to be wrong so many times.

Suffering succotash Jim hoft has a higher sucess rate

7 Likes

I don’t care if he was superman in a past life, he was working as an unpaid volunteer at the DoS and that’s the position he resigned from.

We know you don’t care.

2 Likes

Why should I exactly? Spell it out for us.

B I NG O

So we’re supposed to be deeply concerned over this but of course you can’t even begin to explain why.

Makes perfect sense.

Lol Rudy outed him, he was called before Congress and resigned in record time but I’m sure it’s all a massive coincidence.

1 Like

It’s been explained over and over. Whistblower complaint is also a pretty good place to start as it’s been proven fairly accurate by the white house own admission. But we know you don’t care because that would require criticism.

1 Like

I certainly haven’t seen it so by all means lay it out.

You don’t appear to see much anyways…you do say a lot though

2 Likes

So you can’t support the claim, fine. Next time just say so.

There ya go sport.
Now ya varmint … dive in!

1 Like