Vivek Ramaswamy Running for President in GOP

I like this guy!

2 Likes

Cool. The Marianne Williamson lane is now occupied.

2 Likes

Ridiculous spin. But hey, it does seem filtered through a focus group. Looks like the democrats are fearful enough of him to do thatā€¦

Are you paid to be here?

Who the heck would pay anyone to post here? It has a tiny number of regular posters compared to other message boards and message boards themselves have zero visibility with the wider public.

When was the last time a post on hannity.com went viral?

6 Likes

ā€œWe believe in Meritā€¦.Accountabilityā€¦Free Speechā€¦American Exceptionalism.ā€

The man has branded himself as a crusader against the braindead (my word not his) stupidity of woke ismā€¦thatā€™s certainly a plus for me.

From Twitterā€¦ā€ Eliminate affirmative action. Dismantle climate religion. 8-year limits for federal bureaucrats. Shut down worthless federal agencies. Declare Total Independence from China. Annihilate the drug cartels. Make political expression a civil right. No CBDCs. Revive merit & excellence.ā€ https://twitter.com/vivekgramaswamy/status/1628210537925419008/mediaviewer

Iā€™m not sure how you do some of thatā€¦libs have done a good job indoctrinating millions of people with the climate change fraudā€¦

Eliminate affirmative actionā€¦itā€™s would be interesting to listen to leftists squeal about a guy with dark skin whoā€™s parents were immigrants named Ramaswamy is a racist!

Shut down worthless federal agencies and 8 year term limits ā€¦ yes please.

Can he winā€¦probably notā€¦.but then I said the same thing about another businessman when he thru his hat in the ring in 2015.

I donā€™t know a lot about himā€¦.did some reading last night and liked what I heard and saw so Iā€™m looking forward to learning more. Heā€™s only 37 so heā€™ll have to live most of his life in the country he helps moldā€¦which might be a welcome change from senior citizens whoā€™ve spent their careers in government selling us out to the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Me tooā€¦i know for example when heā€™s come on Fox to offer analysis and his ideas on various issues Iā€™ve always fund his comments to be interesting and worthy of further consideration.

Interested in getting to know more about him.

3 Likes

Is this the first of the future dropouts in the GOP primaries? :wink:

2 Likes

Or VP auditions.

2 Likes

What do you think is the ā€œspinā€, exactly?

1 Like

If he actually gained any measure of traction Fox News and the GOP would just give him the Ron Paul treatment.

1 Like

Maybeā€¦.

Iā€™m just curious how liberal democrats are going to be able to squeal about the Republican racists when potentially three of the first four announced candidates will be a woman of Indian descent, an entrepreneur whoā€™s parents were immigrants named Ramaswamy, and potentially next a very proud and accomplished black man in Tim Scott.

Maybe they can argue about those folks being in ā€œtheir prime!ā€

4 Likes

Theyā€™ll just accuse him of being a self-hating, white supremacist. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Soros

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

Historically speaking, when a white leftist doesnā€™t like a conservative of color, they automatically get a pass for being their true racist selves.

ā€œUncle Timā€ was a recent one. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Lefties are pretty good at accusing everyone else of the the bad things they themselves have done.

I donā€™t think Mr Ramaswamyā€™s campaign is going to go very far but I suck at predicting things.

Hereā€™s more in his announcementā€¦ā€WASHINGTON (AP) ā€” Vivek Ramaswamy, a wealthy biotech entrepreneur and investor and the author of ā€œWoke, Inc.,ā€ has entered the Republican race for president.

In a video released Tuesday night, Ramaswamy, 37, formally launched his longshot bid by decrying what he called a ā€œnational identity crisisā€ that he claims is driven by a left-wing ideology that has replaced ā€œfaith, patriotism and hard workā€ with ā€œnew secular religions like COVID-ism, climate-ism and gender ideology.ā€

ā€œWe have obsessed so much over our diversity and our difference that we forgot all the ways weā€™re really just the same as Americans,ā€ he says.

In a Wall Street Journal editorial published at the same time, he pledged to repeal civil service protections for federal workers if he wins, as well as work to eliminate affirmative action, including directing the Justice Department to prosecute ā€œillegal race-based preferences.ā€. ā€˜Woke, Inc.ā€™ author Vivek Ramaswamy enters White House race | ABC27

I need to know a lot moreā€¦but I donā€™t disagree with any of that.

5 Likes

Just like they verbally smeared the talented and popular Larry Elder.

I have seen Larry Elder may also enter the 2024 race. This would be another SOLID candidate.

The so called black face of white supremacyā€¦those ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  that claimed and supported this are sick.

Hereā€™s what the democrats saidā€¦

ā€œDNC Chair Jaime Harrison issued the following statement in response to Vivek Ramaswamy announcing his entrance into the 2024 Republican primary:

ā€œAs Vivek Ramaswamy uses Tucker Carlsonā€™s show to announce his campaign for president, one thing is clear: The race for the MAGA base is getting messier and more crowded by the day. Over the next few months, Republicans are guaranteed to take exceedingly extreme positions on everything from banning abortion to cutting Social Security and Medicare and we look forward to continuing to ensure every American knows just how extreme the MAGA agenda is.ā€

Lotsa lying thereā€¦I m not surprised they referenced him going on Tucker Carlsonā€™s show last night as a negative Iā€™m sure weā€™ll hear more of that.

I also expect a lot of ā€œrepublicans want to divideā€ from the party that keeps trying to label conservatives as some evil Ultra MAGA whateverā€¦no matter who declares his or her candidacy.

1 Like

More on Larry Elder 2024.

Former Republican California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder on Monday talked to Megyn Kelly about his potential run for president in 2024: ā€œIā€™m going to probably announce it if I decide to do it at the end of March or early April. Iā€™ve been to Iowa around four or five times in the last month. Iā€™ve been in New Hampshire, Iā€™ve met a lot of people, and Iā€™ve been meeting with donors. I am really strongly giving it consideration. It isnā€™t because I want to derail Trump, DeSantis, or anybody else who decides to run. We all know what the issues are. They are inflation. They are energy independence. They are the borders. They are the poor education kids are getting in the inner city.ā€

ā€œI want to bring to the table two things,ā€ Elder said. ā€œThe first is the centrality of having fathers in the home that we donā€™t talk enough about and the second is I think I can debunk this lie about systemic racism, because Iā€™m from the hood. My father grew up in Athens, Georgia during real Jim Crow South. I think I get to debunk this notion in a more passionate and I think, credible way than maybe anybody else can. So Iā€™m running for all those reasons if I decide to run.ā€

Larry Elder on 2024 Run: I Don't Want To Derail Trump, I Want To "Debunk This Lie About Systemic Racism" | Video | RealClearPolitics!

I was furious with how the media and opposition treated Larry Elder in the CA gubernatorial runoff.

Whatever he decides I wish him well.

1 Like

Who???

1 Like