Viginia Dems were punked in the Governor's race

A pass for what? The assurance was that he did nothing wrong.

No. He should resign. Just pointing out that our President’s past and present actions are way worse.

What happened to this standard?

“Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed”. Doesn’t that apply to all women now?

He did get a pass, for his juvenile and unprofessional behavior at the Senate hearing.

Don’t forget, the standard is for the man to stand his ground and keep his job and maybe even get a promotion, amirite?

That’s what I predict will happen here.

The media and their leftist cheerleaders (or is that the other way around?) didn’t want anyone else to win the Republican primary. They all wanted trump, and were eagerly awaiting a sound thumping at the hands of hillary clinton.

The left and the media have gotten exactly what they deserve, and it’s been fun watching donald trump give it to them.

1 Like

It’s really funny that you posted that, considering the behavior of feinstein, booker, harris… during that very same hearing.

Seriously, who cares?

President Trump has been under a public microscope longer than most celebrities. His record is solid, especially WRT racial bias.

Am I wrong?

I like it when Virginia Liberals are punked

Some American voters are well aware of Donald Trump’s character and voted for the piece of ■■■■ anyway because they value party over country and would rather have a piece of ■■■■ like Donald Trump in the White House than any Democrat. If Donald Trump switched parties (again), he’d lose most, if not all, of his supporters overnight. Guaranteed.

Fixed it for you.

Not only is that not true…It’s kinda mean spirited.

It isn’t about party. It is policy. Voters want to keep immigration safe and legal.

Well that’s ■■■■■■■■ because a lot of his “policies” were echoed by several Democrats who were running against Hillary. Guess who didn’t vote for any of them.

I want immigrants to be safe and successful. The way to do this is with a secure border and clear policy.

1 Like

How’d that work out?

Now they love him because he’s ramming through all the extreme gun laws he wants.

Party over Commonwealth.

1 Like

Oh look, I’m right.

download (6)

Dress up looks like fun.

Is that the ICOTUS official uniform?