VICIOUS ON THE VIEW: Bernie Says Trump ‘the Most Dangerous President in the History of this Country’

Originally published at: VICIOUS ON THE VIEW: Bernie Says Trump ‘the Most Dangerous President in the History of this Country’ | Sean Hannity

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders slammed President Trump on ‘The View’ Wednesday; labeling the Commander-in-Chief as the “most dangerous president probably in the history of this country.”

Sanders made his stunning remarks when asked if he agrees with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s preference the Democratic Party nominate a “moderate” to take-on Trump in 2020.

“I love Nancy but she and I disagree on this issue,” Sanders said. “I think the way you beat Donald Trump — and I must say that in my view, Donald Trump is the most dangerous president probably in the history of this country.”

“I work[ed] with your dad, I work with other people on issues where we can come together,” he told co-host Meghan McCain. “That’s what I think American politics is supposed to be about. But you have a president today – and again, it gives me no joy to say this – he is a pathological liar.”

"He's a pathological liar," Bernie Sanders tells @TheView about Trump.

"And when people ask me what do you think about what Trump said 5 minutes ago in a tweet? I say 'I'm not going to say anything because 5 minutes from now he's going to change is view'" https://t.co/MgPU9WoNx0 pic.twitter.com/PKjirqY0ae

— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) September 4, 2019

Sanders campaign has largely stalled in recent weeks despite for his calls for massive new federal programs.

“‘School lunch debt’ should not exist in the wealthiest country in the history of the world. When we are in the White House, we are going to provide year-round, free universal school meals,” posted Sanders on Instagram.

The school lunch program is the latest far-left proposal from Sanders, whose ‘Green New Deal’ would effectively nationalize upwards of 30% of the entire American economy.

“Atop our existing government spending, comprising some 40% of GDP, the Vermont Senator wouldn’t just nationalize one-fifth of the economy with a ‘Medicare For all’ bill eliminating private health insurance. Under his Green New Deal plan, he would also nationalize most of the energy sector,” reports the Washington Examiner.