VICIOUS: Liberals Mock Trump’s Supreme Court Pick over his FIRST NAME

Originally published at: VICIOUS: Liberals Mock Trump’s Supreme Court Pick over his FIRST NAME | Sean Hannity

The mainstream media and liberal pundits reached a stunning new low this week; bizarrely attacking President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee because of his first name.

“We’ll be DAMNED if we’re going to let five MEN—including some frat boy named Brett—strip us of our hard-won bodily autonomy and reproductive rights,” wrote NARAL on social media.

Late night comedian Stephen Colbert also attacked Kavanaugh for his first name, saying he sounded like a “water at Ruby Tuesday’s.”

“Now I don’t know much about Kavanaugh, but I’m skeptical because his name is Brett,” Colbert said during the monologue on his show Tuesday. “That sounds less like a Supreme Court justice and more like a waiter at a Ruby Tuesday’s. ‘Hey everybody, I’m Brett, I’ll be your Supreme Court justice tonight. Before you sit down, let me just clear away these rights for you.’”

Read the full report at Fox News.

Not seeing any evidence of the “mainstream media” and one late night talk show host =/= liberal “pundits”.

Not as clever as Rush’s Ruth “Buzzy” Ginsburg.

Hahahahaha!

A trumper acting affronted because someone mocked someone’s name.

Lololololololololol!

Snowflake.

1 Like

Vicious???

You call that vicious???

What is this Right Wing Snowflake country?

Vicious…:laughing:

Or Sean naming Jimmy Kimmel “Harvey Weinstein Jr.”.

Colbert is right. That joke was funny. You know, like what comedians do, make funny.

No… Colbert is a “pundit”

He was right, as a comedian pundit, but he was right.

Sean is a comedian. What is wrong with you?

1 Like

:laughing: