Vice President Kamala Harris

right because mean tweets is much much worse than worse than worthless

1 Like

Politico: Suspected coordinated attack against Kamala on Spanish speaking radio!

Well, actually the evidence of coordination, as provided to politico by Democrat activists is that calls into the station keep repeating the same things, like she is useless and incompetent. There are no names of anyone behind the conspiracy, but why else would people be saying that she was useless and incompetent? It must be a conspiracy.

Hmmm….I wonder if the same conspirators are behind the posts to this thread?

That’s so freakin rich. The media is completely behind her if she was even remotely competent.

2 Likes

:rofl:

If that’s what you call it.

One job… Fweedom has one job.

1 Like

Let’s Go Brandon. Lets Go Kamaalaa.

Fweedom does not have a job. She contradicts the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier and does not do her VP duties. She sits on her ass and connects government subsidies. Another wide ass politician collecting a paycheck for doing absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Yikes, that’s not a choice. I would go third party.

Trumps stupid and Harris is a political lightweight.

Hopefully we get a better candidates than those two.

Allan

Harris has a job. It’s called a no show job.

Allan

1 Like

That was your best post yet, Allan. Merry Christmas and have a great new year.

I believe that voting 3rd part is worse than sitting out an election, because there is also the wasted effort in filling out a ballot that was doomed to irrelevance.

I also hope for better candidates, but I don’t hold my breath

That’s what you get when you pick someone solely for their demographics.

I don’t. It’s not a wasted voted. Just one not cast for the mainstream candidates.

I did it before and I will again.

Allan

I know. You third party zealots are worse than Paul Bots or Yang Gangers. :upside_down_face:

I have voted 3rd party once. In 1980, were Carter was ripped a new one by Reagan.

I voted for Kennedy in the primary as I thought Carter was a failure and of course would never vote for Reagan. I voted Anderson.

I will vote green in 2024, if biden or Harris go against trump, to the Green Party I go.

Allan

So we are clear, I was teasing with you

I am a dyed in the wool democrat. Lol

I even voted for Mondale and Dukakis.

Allan

Ted Kennedy? Really? That’s why my mom’s not a democrat. He killed a woman by driving drunk and didn’t even get a slap on the wrist. She vowed she’d oppose anyone associated with him after that. You really are a die hard democrat after voting for him.

Yep. Really. Plenty of support. He won the jersey primary in 1980.

Allan

That’s what I thought. Liberals really don’t care what their own candidates do. Thanks for confirming.

1 Like