Vice President Kamala Harris

What’s this?

For those with no soul who don’t know who Nina Simone was, she was Civil Rights Movement royalty.

1 Like

Cushy gig if you can get it.

1 Like

Nina Simone left the bulk of her estate to a children’s charity in Africa. Her family didn’t like that. AG Harris made sure her wishes were carried out. “The family wrongfully diverted Estate assets”- that mean they stole from it, right?

Oh no Fweedom honey!

Rats jumping ship. lol

2 Likes

Probably institutional racism

Why is Fweedom giving tips on maternal health?

2 Likes

Give it to FOX’s own Donna Brazile for putting on a positive spin.

***Democratic allies are meanwhile pushing Harris to embrace the turnover as a reset, Politico reported. ***

"Every opportunity that you get in politics to renew and repurpose is a good opportunity," Democratic strategist Donna Brazile told the outlet. "In every stage of [Harris’] life, there were people she could bring with her and then there were people that she had to pick up along the way because of the new responsibilities. And I think that this is an opportunity like she’s done with throughout her career to find people who are able to take their seats at the table because guess what? There’s something new on the menu."

To contrast with Stacy Abrams that delivered GA and 2 Senate seats to the D party…while Harris has done less than nothing.

Wrong way Biden swung and missed again. If Abrams was his VP…excellent odds she would be the first female US President in 2024.

Are you proud of your vote yet? No need to answer. It was a rhetorical question? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Georgia 16 electoral votes

California 55

Those 55 CA votes would go to Manchin if he was the D VP nominee.

The GA ones are up for grabs.

Abrams has personality and can motivate voters. I think she has an excellent chance at being first woman President. Won’t be until at least 2028 though.

Political machinery, not the popular vote. Who picked the D nominees?

1 Like

I see. That is a solid point.

They still messed up. Abrams was the winning choice.

I don’t think so. Fweedom obviously isn’t either. But then neither is Brandon.

3 Likes

Abrams and her co-conspirator Ralphie Warnock are criminals and belong in prison.
https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/breaking_stacey_abrams_funded_group_that_pushed_voting_machine_disinformation_in_georgia

2 Likes

I have a long running bet, that I stand behind tho this very day that the first female president elected (presidential succession wouldn’t count) will be a Republican. Nikki Haley’s prospects have dimmed, but not gone out. I think it might be her.

Good point. I like Marsha Blackburn as top R contender. She is quick on her toes and personable. Blackburn also has media savvy and does get good exposure.

1 Like

She’s a dud and we own her.

We will throw this underweight fish back into the river in 3 years.

It’s better to admit a mistake right off.

Allan

Oh here we go…

4 Likes

I saw that this morning and laughed. The only reason she isn’t run out on rails is because she is female and black.

3 Likes