Veritas, Is Very Hot! In Catching The Liberal Fake News Media

Real as in not the facade we are typically shown to keep us pacified.

The faces of the kabuki actors without the masks and make up.

Real as in deceptive? By being a facade, they are not a facade? I don’t get it.

1 Like

Some people prefer the deception.

1 Like

Of course it is. It’s part of the Liberal Fake News Media.

Of course, it sounds like a broken record from Democrats in here, about Veritas supposedly not being credible.

Democrats must not read posts in here?

It’s an austere environment.

Investigative reporting. Democrats aren’t so effusive about the CNN whistlebower as they are about their CIA fantasy-leaker in whistleblower disguise.

Well, the Project Veritas news bomb shows Jeff Zucker instructing his propshandists to keep focussed on impeachment, and whenever I tune in to CNN it’s wall to walk impeachment, just like it used to be wall to wall Russia.

So their tapes appear authentic.

1 Like

Would you believe me if I told you that Fox News does the exact same thing with stories they want to push?

1 Like

No. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity say they are not told what to talk about on their shows. I believe them. So, I don’t believe someone alleging something contrary to that, unless you have evidence, as Project Veritas does re CNN.
The CNN whistleblower was on Infowars, and came across as extremely credible. The video would be available at the website banned.video

https://banned.video/watch?id=5dae278d0e8382001ca24ebd

1 Like

because you want to.

1 Like

Of course. Because the evidence supports trusting them. What’s your evidence for your assertion that Fox pushes it’s anchors to push one particular agenda? Chris Wallace pushes quite a different narrative from Sean and Tucker.

You must have been trying hard to avoid evidence.I predict you will ignore this as well. From wiki:

1 Like

Aww Sneaky. You know better than that.

It’s so crazy that a for-profit news org would cover a current event that attracts eyeballs.

The evidence is the broad range of views expressed through Fox’s lineup. It is not at all likely that they are all singing from the same editorial songbook… Unlike CNN whose lineup are homogeneous, with one editorial position.

As predicted, you avoid the evidence that FoxNews management didn’t just tell its lineup what stories to cover (which seems all right by me and is what all news agencies do) but also how to cover it and what slanted language to use. This was then corroborated by the change in language seen on air. That is a lot more evidence of bias than what Veritas came up with.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Hmm, you don’t think Fox executives telling the talent what words to use, which stories to praise is not evidence of them imparting bias?

Fascinating.

1 Like

Running the gamut from A to B.

1 Like

I accept that someone has made the allegation, but I just don’t see evidence of it on screen. Can you give some links to archived clips I can watch that prove your story?

On the other hand , daily Media Matters talking points are glaringly obvious across the spectrum of leftist cable networks.