Veritas, Is Very Hot! In Catching The Liberal Fake News Media

They have been proven wrong time after time. They are dishonest players.

You think Veritas is a respectable outlet?

I don’t disbelieve my eyes and ears because they have occasionally gone too far, no.

1 Like

Veritable is a clown outfit.

1 Like

Motivated reasoning.

And correct.

1 Like

Veritas has been caught multiple times editing videos. They even had to pay a settlement because of it.

1 Like

And? You don’t think the media edits video? Lol

You believe Veritas and hold them in high regard?

1 Like

Americans can always trust the Liberal Fake Biased News though right(CBS, NBC, ABC)?

Veritas isn’t legitimate media. It’s a trash compactor.

3 Likes

They are far more reliable than Veritas. Just a sample of what you support:

O’Keefe, the “brainchild” behind Veritas, stocked a boat with sex toys and condoms in a weird attempt to lure a CNN reporter on board to either seduce her or to embarrass her. O’Keefe’s accomplice was too embarrassed to go through with it.

That’s the sort of “journalism” you support via Veritas.

1 Like

Here’s the conservative problem with the legitimate media in a nutshell: Legitimate news isn’t what they want to read. They want to read confirmation bias. And their type of news from their preferred sources is proven wrong over and over and over again. Seth Rich. Pizzagate. Or it’s proven distorted, overblown or just plain inaccurate like Hillary’s emails.

Facts rule. Facts win out over confirmation bias every time. It’s unlikely that these preferred sources will ever go away now unlike the days of William Randolph Hearts when yellow journalism was recognized for what it was. But that won’t prevent the free press from reporting the facts. Nor should they. One thing the Trump admin. has done is make the free press grow and boom. It did during the Nixon era and it is now.

Whether conservatives realize it or not, we all benefit from a free and honest press. And yes, we have one.

(Rant over.)

4 Likes

Is the Washington Post?

Do you watch WWE? And further, do you think it is real?

2 Likes

Oh God … you mean it’s not? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Project Veritas is an austere religious scholar.

As demonstrated, more than republican’s.

I’m glad we have groups like Project Veritas to give us real news.

3 Likes

Real in what sense?