‘VERGE OF TEARS’: Chris Matthews RIPS Bernie, ‘Not Happy’ with Dem Candidates, All Have ‘Obvious Problems’

Originally published at: ‘VERGE OF TEARS’: Chris Matthews RIPS Bernie, ‘Not Happy’ with Dem Candidates, All Have ‘Obvious Problems’ | Sean Hannity

MSNBC host Chris Matthews was on the verge of tears on the day of the Iowa Caucus Monday; saying he’s “not happy with this field” and there’s no chance “Bernie Sanders is going to be President of the United States.”

“I’m not happy,” said Matthews. “I’m not happy with this field. I think they’ve got to find a candidate for President who can beat Trump. I’m still looking. They all have problems, obvious problems. Bernie Sanders is not going to be President of the United States.”

“Warren was riding high, I thought she was going to sweep, then she got a lot of scrutiny. Does this stuff add up? Guess who’s going to get it now? Bernie’s going to get it now,” he added. “Who is this guy ideologically? Why does he say the stuff he does about Maduro.”

Watch Matthews’ comments above.