US sued for $60 million after infant in detention later died

Found? It was in the link in the OP.

Huh, imagine that.

my guess is that religious people, nationwide, will come together and push for an investigation (as they did with Hillary, birth certificates, etc).

Physician heal thyself.

The cruelty is the point for these people.

Uh, you might want to research that.

Endangering a child is.
Crossing the border illegally is a civil offense and can become a criminal offense.

Maybe you’re right. Maybe the Tea Party is organizing. Maybe Christians are upset about a toddler dying. Maybe Obama really was born in Kenya.

Pfffft. You won’t let that stop you.

Heck, I’m just enjoying watching all the fakes out themselves. It’s entertaining if nothing else.

And truth be told, they needed to be outed.

Your needle is stuck.

It is fun to watch the Christian/ Family Values/ Family Conservative fakes vanish in one administration. It’s actually a productive purge.

It’s stuck in truth mode. He is right about all of it.

Glad you’re enjoying yourself. Don’t forget to drop by the Community Feedback forum and thank your host.

I’ll pass. The advertisers should thank us though.

Someone can be released and still remain in treatment.

I didn’t write the OP. Go and ask them.

So he’ll have to come back to the prison what, once a week for treatment?

You’ve got the evidence. No empathy for your fellow lib?

I am not interested in getting into dumb details when we both know that someone can remain in treatment while not being detained.

It is crazy to me that a toddler who was in detention by the US by a private prison company gets ill and later dies is somehow a partisan issue.

It should be apparent to anyone that if the government ■■■■■■ up… which is pretty likely that the government should be on the hook for retribution.