US Paid £52K For Trump To Stay At His Scotland Resort

http://www.joemygod.com/2018/07/17/us-paid-52k-for-trump-to-stay-at-his-scotland-resort/

“The US taxpayers’ money went towards hotel rooms used by Mr Trump and his staff during his two night stay at Turnberry, which the president said would be dominated by meetings and calls. He ended up playing two rounds of golf at the historic course.”

So weird, and cool, not having a beggar president like hussein or the corruptions.

Yeah but he was all about MRGA the entire time he was chasing a little white ball about on US taxpayers’ dime.

:ru:

Total ■■■■■■■■■ I heard it was $200,000,000.

Once I got overpaid on a government travel reimbursement. Tried to pay it back. Impossible. Absolutely impossible.

I doubt if Trump can even give anything like that -accomodations - to the government. But just guessing.

First reply is a deflect to Obama.

Classic.

2 Likes

The President has to stay somewhere and (let’s face it) it’s going to be luxury. Unless and until we are provided with an inflation adjusted cost analysis for the same number of people from past presidential entourages, it’s all just more whingeing from the butthurt sore losers.

Guess you missed number four btw.

So Trump charged the taxpayers nearly $100K to stay at the resort he owns. Wonderful.

Did we wake you?