US military keeping Trump’s Scottish resort afloat?

Glad to hear some members of the military appear to be having nice accommodations. In Iraq, we had to have “fun” by swimming at Saddam’s shambled palace in the nasty fish crap water.

Interesting, thanks.

Congress subsequently passed legislation, enduring to this day, giving subpoena power to House and Senate for review of tax records of any US citizen without regard to elected or appointed position, nor subject to White House interference.[3]

Hehe

2 Likes

IKR? I was just reading a book on Teapot Dome and came across that jewel.

1 Like

I look forward to trump and his criminal family having every dollar to their name seized as a result of his criminal trials after he loses next year

I know. That was a comment about the thread title, since that was what I had mentioned in the post to which you responded.

It’s all part of the conversation.

I didn’t. I drew focus back to my original statement in the post to which you replied.

And I answered that in the latest post to which you replied. You seem to have ignored that.

The airport is being kept afloat.

I responded to the specific words you used.

Guess what. Every president profits during his presidency. Every single one. Not only do they earn a salary (which, BTW, Trump donates), but every single one has some sort of investments or savings, etc. If he owns Kelloggs stock and eats Corn Flakes for breakfast, he’s enriching that company and thereby that company’s stocks.

So hotels. Entourages stay at hotels. Whether they stay at this-hotel or that-hotel, the one they choose benefits. If they fill up Hotel-A, then people who otherwise would have stayed there will go to Hotel-B instead.

I’m more upset about how much government travel happens (and has always happened). And about the upclass accommodations they always seem to choose.

Nobody really focused this sort of stuff before, but because of Trump and TDS, every snot he picks out of his nose gets scrutinized by the media and committees and anti-trumpers.

Which every single modern president has put in a blind trust specifically to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest. Except Trump.

1 Like

And it seems I live in your head that you have to call me out in a separate reply.

I’ve accused you of TDS for participating in the micro-analysis of everything Trump. It’s more than mere “disagreement” with one issue or another. So you’re going to stalk me for that. Have at it.

1 Like

Another example of TDS.

Didn’t the Obamas enter the White House nearly broke, and exited as multi-millionaires?

Wow. That’s a lot of unsubstantiated stuff there but I am especially intrigued how President Kennedy profited from Nazi Germany while in office.

1 Like

TDS…indeed…have at it

The entire thread of accusations against Trump here is unsubstantiated.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

$11m of the $66m was spent at his own properties.
The taxpayers gave paid $109M so far on just his golf outings.

You might want to post links to your info King…lest you be called out for TDS.

Nope. Royalties from his books.

Advance on royalties for work not yet done…correct?

Not sure about the exact deals, but Dreams from My Father in a reprint and The Audacity of Hope became genuinely bestsellers at least twice before he was elected