US Attorney John Durham rejects key conclusions from Horowitz report

Apparently I was mistaken.

1 Like

Fox News catches another gullible one

2 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe the innocent one spoke up to defend himself because he’s innocent, and the other one can’t because he isn’t.

1 Like

Bill at least had the brains not to kill the Golden goose that was enriching him. Unfortunately Xiden has a different duck laying his golden eggs and doesn’t need the USA goose to survive.

1 Like

“The balance”!!!

2 Likes

Maybe. If only that were true every time he spoke up. Otherwise your theory kind of just withers away.

And you libs would be defending that decision.

Sure hope so.

Hope the Orange Maniac lives at least that many more years too.

1 Like

No, I wouldn’t. Can’t speak for anyone else.

Do you see that many liberals and Democrats pressuring Biden to fire Durham now? I don’t.

I wouldn’t.

It would have the appearance of corrupt intent.

He will, like a hood ornament for the GOP. Enjoy!

The casual projection here is always the most interesting: Yes, I am just the solipsistic creation of your mind, and act according to the limits of your cramped, empty imagination!

3 Likes

Zombie Reagan has been a thing for more than 30 years now. Zombie Trump will be the greatest president of all time for decades to come.

3 Likes

Yeah like we hear from you guys about how amazing Reagan was. To this day. It’s been a while.

Unless he becomes too inconvenient–then, he’ll become a liberal, a Democrat, a RINO, etc.

Right. This country went without a president between 2001-2008. Or so i hear

2 Likes

It’s interesting, though: Trump has supplanted Reagan in a way that no other GOP figure has done.

Pretty easy to see if you have an ounce of objectivity that Trump is being vindicated on all of the hyperbole that was used against him.

Brandon wanted a public flogging for 200,000 covid deaths…then kills 500,000 with a vaccine.

Energy prices…enough said.

Chy-Na!!

The latest…

4 Likes

Reagan was a very good President.

Let’s Go Brandon

1 Like