US Attorney John Durham rejects key conclusions from Horowitz report

Joe has replaced Jimmah at the bottom.

2 Likes

So … (… insert something I did not say …)

That’s your fabrication.

Now, SHOO!!!

1 Like

It is all most of the libs on here have.

1 Like

Not deliberate: I thought you were affirming an earlier post.

OhNo35 asked why Biden didn’t fire Durham?

You responded: “lib desperation.”

Did I misunderstand something?

They seem quite upset about the Hillary misdeeds. :smirk:

1 Like

Can you imagine if Garland did fire Durham? Holy ■■■■ there would be chorus of “Cover up!” being sung here.

Sure you missed something. Ohknow35 didn’t ask that. He responded to someone else who did.

Your own screen shot shows that there is no question in the post to which I replied.

Hope that helps!

Very true. The main difference between this and Trump / Mueller is the media driven false narrative isn’t claiming Biden IS gonna fire him.

1 Like

Do it. Do It! DO IT!!!

Of course, garland already pledged/testified during his confirmation that he would let durham continue his work, but…Do it! Do It!, DO IT!!!

Let’s see a good old-fashioned pressure campaign from dimocrat activists and donors demanding his firing.

You appear to be the only person demanding that Garland fire Durham.

I already know garland won’t fire durham. It’s just fun taunting you guys about the knowledge he won’t, and that he must approve of what durham is doing.

It’s freaking hilarious.

1 Like

:rofl: She did it.

2 Likes

Everyone knows Garland isn’t going to fire Durham. No one wants him to.

I don’t think the people you think you’re “taunting” exist.

So long as we’re all in agreement that garland isn’t gonna fire durham and that garland approves of durham’s work we’re all gonna be happy then. You can laugh with me.

No crying about it later.

1 Like

That’s what you get for thinking, M.

No one wants Garland, REALLY?

How many fingers am I holding up?

images

What makes the Durham indictments interesting is that two of the three tie back to Perkins-Coie, and both of those include 1) using the FBI to sow suspicion on Trump and 2) lying to the FBI to make their case seem more credible than it is.
Same purpose, same method.
It seems pretty obvious where Durham is going with this…or trying to go.

2 Likes

And where might that be?