"Uranium One" Fact checking the FactChecker, my research

Talk is all he ever has.

It must be frustrating knowing about all these Democrat crimes, Republicans having the power to do something about them, and watching your team do absolutely nothing. Or even when they do, come up with no charges, no crimes.

Republicans are so impotent in the face of criminal acts.

2 Likes

Heck, if I were Republican I’d vote Democrats regardless since the Republicans have been proven so completely incompetent for the last 25 years or so.

I’d want competent people leading us, not incompetent buffoons who can’t prosecute obvious crimes.

Why would you support those criminal in the Democratic Party?

Not my fault fake news deliberately keeps information from you!!:rofl::rofl:

Perhaps you would know what’s going on if those Russian collusion liars didn’t keep information from you.

It appears the only person doing any lying here is you.

Still deflecting to Russian collusion, I see.

Nothing to deflect, fake news lied to everyone about Trump colluding with the Russians.

Why do you continually support incompetence?

I didn’t support the Russian collusion lie, I knew it was a lie the hole time.

What’s your excuse for believing the Russian collusion lie from the fake news?

From the start I was skeptical that Trump was involved in collusion. I’m relieved he apparently was not. But I’m glad they did the investigation and found a few people to charge.

It back the the topic, aren’t you tired of the incompetence displayed by conservatives that can’t charge a single Democrat with any of the obvious crimes you mentioned? Are they incompetent or complicit? Your choice.

All the investigations you are possibly clueless to will be ending soon, timing is everything!

Ok. I look forward to weeding out corruption.

3 Likes

This was D5 2018. Nothing.

Now D5 2019 just got flushed 15 times and still nothing.

:sob:

2 Likes

Yet our friend will continue to believe his conspiracy theories. Never question. Never doubt. Double down.

Then you need to follow Durham who is currently conducting criminal investigations into the freaks that lied to the FISA Court thanks to the IG report.

Now it’s Durham.

Remember the old days when it was Horowitz?

I’m on pins and needles wondering who it will be after Durham.

1 Like

Horowitz who?
.WW, PHS

1 Like

It was Huber before Durham…